Pink Cloud Pancake Stack, Strawberry Cheesecake Overload Pancakes, and Bacon Fondue are among the newest additions
Starting this Saturday, Oct. 16, Sugar Factory American Brasserie, located at Harmon Corner Retail Center, will introduce a new brunch menu featuring a limited edition Insane Pink Cloud Pancake Stack, Agua Frescas, and more.
This new delicious and sweet brunch menu will be available every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the newly opened three-story Sugar Factory on the Las Vegas Strip. New and noteworthy brunch items include:
- Pink Cloud Pancake Stack ($25) made with pink vanilla bean pancakes topped with strawberry cotton candy, fresh raspberries, pink pearls, whipped cream, powdered sugar, pink glitter, pink and white chocolate sauces, and warm maple syrup
- Cookie Jar Buttermilk Pancake Stack ($25) made with vanilla bean pancakes, Oreo crumbles, chocolate chip cookie chunks, caramel drizzle, mini fudge Oreo chocolate nibs, Hershey’s cookies and cream bar, cookies and cream ice cream cone, whipped cream, powdered sugar, and chocolate sauce
- Bacon Fondue ($22) served with dark chocolate fondue, chocolate-coated applewood smoked bacon, waffle bites, cheesecake bites, bananas, and strawberries
- Banana Nutella Lovers Pancakes ($25) made with chocolate pancakes topped with sliced bananas, chocolate nibs, chocolate brownie chunks, toasted marshmallows, caramelized marshmallows, whipped cream, powdered sugar, and smothered in Nutella
- Strawberry Cheesecake Overload Pancakes ($25) made with vanilla bean pancakes topped with cheesecake bites, strawberry topping, white chocolate and raspberry sauce, a slice of cheesecake, strawberry shortcake ice cream bar, whipped cream, powdered sugar, and maple syrup
- Mimosa Popsicle Goblet ($39) made with champagne, fresh orange juice, and orange slices topped with gummy bear and gummy cherry champagne popsicles
Sugar Factory’s brunch menu features unique espresso, hot chocolate, and cold beverages made with Lucky Charms in addition to eggs Benedict, chicken and waffles, waffle breakfast burger, California veggie burger, build-your-own bloody Marys, and agua frescas to name a few.