“Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite”, the first-of-its-kind immersive art experience at AREA15 in Las Vegas, announces HalloWINK, a week-long Halloween costume party beginning Monday, Oct. 25 through Monday, Nov. 1.
Guests who dress in the daily theme will receive a discounted $11 ticket to Wink World.
- Monday, Oct. 25: Industrial Industry Night – Dress in Mad Max, Burning Man, steampunk costume attire.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26: Everything Glows – Dress in anything that glows to UV lights or lights up.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27: Winkster Wednesday – Dress in all of your Wink World merchandise.
- Thursday, Oct. 28: 80s Throwback – Dress in your best 80s look.
- Friday, Oct. 29: Fantasy Friday – Dress in your favorite woodland creature or underworld demon costume attire.
- Saturday, Oct. 30: Space Saturday – Dress in alien-, planet- or space-themed attire.
- Sunday, Oct. 31: HalloWINK! – Come in the costume of your choice!
- Monday, Nov. 1: Hangover Party – Make the most out of that leftover costume and wear it again for a discount!
“Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite” is a 1,500-square-foot experience taking the entertaining fusion of whimsy, color, art, technology and music creator Chris Wink pioneered as co-founder of Blue Man Group to the next level. Wink World comprises a series of six infinity-mirror rooms, each one showcasing a stunning production number drawing upon Wink’s love of black light and other dazzling stage effects designed to evoke “life force” and inspire wonder.
Wink’s penchant for transforming everyday objects into art or entertainment provides his delightful brand of dynamism to the experience, as ceiling fans transform into kinetic art and children’s toys like Slinkies and Hoberman Spheres become elevated into a chorus line of dancers and entertainers.
Monday, Oct. 25 through Monday, Nov. 1
12 p.m. to 12 a.m.