Celebrate opening weekend at Su Casa with a free appetizer or sake
Su Casa, nestled inside of Mi Casa Grill Cantina, is reopening with a reimagined menu Thursday, Sept. 30. With that comes a selection of new menu items featuring trendy and traditional coastal Asian cuisine with a Latin influence.
The dynamic union of cultures can be seen among signature dishes like:
- Salmon ceviche made with fresh ginger, yuzu, onion-cilantro slaw, togarashi, and lemon zest ($16)
- Ahi-tuna poke bowl with toasted macadamia nuts, Maui onions, toasted seaweed, avocado, sesame seeds, and your choice of white rice or matcha green tea soba noodles ($18)
- Surf & turf roll featuring tempura shrimp, cucumber, avocado, spicy lobster, fried onions, ribeye carpaccio, unagi sauce, and chipotle aioli ($19)
- The “Big Island” sushi burrito stuffed with yellowtail, spicy tuna, guacamole, cilantro, pickled red onions, cabbage, won ton strips, and romaine lettuce ($16)
- Miso glazed seabass served with steamed rice and an Asian slaw ($24)
- Baked lobster roll made with shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, spicy lobster, tempura crunch, and garlic yum yum sauce ($18)
To celebrate the reopening of the restaurant, Sept. 30 through Oct. 4 guests will receive their choice of a complimentary appetizer or sake with a $30 purchase. Su Casa will be open Thursday-Monday from 4:30-9 p.m.
To keep up with special offers and for more information, visit silvertoncasino.com or follow @SilvertonCasino on Facebook and Instagram.