Nightmare on Spring Mountain Returns to The Sand Dollar Lounge
Co-owners Anthony Jamison and Nathan Grates are excited to announce the return of Nightmare on Spring Mountain; transforming the world-famous Sand Dollar Lounge into a creepy, spooky, scary, ookie celebration of All Hallows’ Eve. Nightmare on Spring Mountain will run from October 1 – November 1. Hours for this special pop-up will be 3 p.m. – 4 a.m. seven days a week. Reservations are encouraged and accepted between the hours of 3 – 6 p.m.
Building on the excitement from last year’s inaugural pop up, the entire bar & lounge will be covered in more than $10,000 in Halloween decor and lighting: jack-o-lanterns, spectres and all manner of the undead will be represented. Additionally, guests can enjoy:
Spirited Cocktails – The cocktail menu is changing to feature bone-chilling original cocktails served in special spooky glassware such as:
- Dark Star, a spin on the Hot Toddy served in a skull mug
- Witchy Woman, a champagne cocktail served in a black wine glass
- Vlad Collins, a Tom Collins with a twist of Vampyre Vodka garnished with fake vampire teeth
- Soul Sacrifice, a Moscow Mule served in a sugar skull mug
- Peter Peter, an original pumpkin spice rum slushie
Happy Endings Chocolate – will bring their Halloween-themed chocolates and ice cream tacos for guests to enjoy every Friday night in October.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Selfie Station – The Sand Dollar Lounge is installing a new selfie station where you can capture all the ghoulish memories to share on your social media.
Special Event Nights – Costumes are definitely welcomed any night of the week, but for those who need a little encouragement or inspiration, there will be a few themed-nights during the pop up run.
- Mon 10/4 Goth Night: Dress like you hate your parents.
- Music from Bootylicious.
- Mon 10/11 Evil Clown Night: You hate clowns, we hate clowns. That’s the point.
- Let out your evil clown blues with The Smokestacks.
- Sun 10/17 Stranger Things Night: Let your inner 80’s kid or monster out.
- At midnight, Dan Fenster, will perform a mix of 80’s synthesizer songs from the era and the hit Netflix show Stranger Things; culminating in an “upside down” themed dark techno set.
- Mon 10/18 The World Live Debut of Pauly Shore & the Crusty’s
- You read that right, for the first time anywhere, Pauly Shore and the Crusty’s will be performing a full live set.
- Everyone come dressed as the Wiez.
- Tue 10/19 Gore Night: The more disturbing, the better.
- Carlos Silva & The Scatterbrains bring you some face-melting Acid Jazz.
- Mon 10/25 Slutty Anything Night: Let’s face it, we know why you like dressing up for Halloween. The sluttier the better (no nudity).
- Danny Brooks brings the sounds of Texassippi soul for you to bare your… wait, we said no nudity.
- Wed 10/27 Marvel Universe Night: From Iron Man to Thanos, heroes and villains unite.
- Traveling from across the universe, ok maybe just across the continent, Canadian blues singer JW Jones provides the soundtrack to this superhero-themed night.
- Fri 10/29 – Pregame to Fetish & Fantasy Ball
- Fri 11/1 – Day of the Dead Party