Boyd Gaming players across southern Nevada scored multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in September at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery, California and Fremont.
In all, customers won more than $19.5 million in jackpots last month, including:
- Cannery Casino Hotel guest Francisco won a more than $14,000 jackpot playing Lighting Link on Sept. 4.
- A fortunate Hawaiian customer won three $10,000 jackpots within two months at the California Hotel and Casino. The first $10,000 jackpot was won in August. The second jackpot was hit on Sept. 5 and the third jackpot was won on Sept. 7.
- A lucky winner hit a $12,000 royal flush jackpot playing video poker at Suncoast Hotel and Casino on Sept. 5.
- A more than $12,500 jackpot was won by a guest at The Orleans Hotel and Casino playing on a Buffalo slot game on Sept. 9. That same day, a Suncoast guest hit a seven-spot playing Four Card Keno and won a $14,000 jackpot.
- On Sept. 12, a more than $15,000 jackpot was won by a customer at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall playing Dragon Link Happy & Prosperous.
- Las Vegas local Laura won a more than $76,500 blackjack progressive jackpot after placing a $1 bonus spin side bet at Sam’s Town on Sept. 15.
- Louise, a regular visitor of the California, decided to stop by the Fremont Hotel and Casino on Sept. 16 and hit a nearly $790,000 progressive jackpot playing Buffalo Inferno. Her luck at Fremont wasn’t finished, though – while waiting to be paid on her huge win, Louise hit a second jackpot of more than $5,000 on a nearby machine.
- At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, Kristie hit a more than $14,000 payday playing Hot Roller Poker on Sept. 16. The luck continued at Suncoast when another player won a $12,000 royal flush jackpot playing Mo’ Money Poker.
- A lucky visitor playing The Walking Dead at The Orleans won a grand progressive jackpot of nearly $21,500 on Sept. 18. On the same day, Lanesha at Sam’s Town took a chance and purchased a $1 progressive bonus coverall sheet and won a more than $13,500 bingo jackpot when the 47th number was called.
- A more than $21,500 jackpot was won by a B Connected player that was dealt four aces with a two-kicker playing video poker at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino on Sept. 20.
- On Sept. 20, an Aliante guest hit a $20,800 jackpot playing Ultimate X Spin Poker. Another player hit a more than $12,000 jackpot playing Buffalo Gold Revolution at Cannery on the same day.
- A guest turned a 75-cent bet into a nearly $22,500 payday playing Spin & Win at Fremont on Sept. 21. That same day, a Fortune Totems penny slot game paid a lucky winner nearly $15,500 after hitting the progressive jackpot at The Orleans.
- Dean hit a progressive jackpot of more than $19,500 on a Dancing Drums slot machine at Sam’s Town on Sept. 24.
- On Sept. 26, Jeremy from California took a chance on the “Second Chance Bingo Hotball” for a $2 fee and took home a more than $16,000 bingo jackpot.
- A Gold Coast visitor ended the month as a winner by hitting a more than $11,000 jackpot playing Wicked Wheel on Sept. 30.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.