The local favorite unveils a lineup of official Las Vegas Raiders themed doughnuts and shares details on partnership with the team and Allegiant Stadium
Today the Las Vegas Raiders announced Pinkbox Doughnuts as their official doughnut partners ahead of the first preseason home game on Saturday, August 14. The partnership grants Pinkbox the exclusive rights to Raiders themed doughnuts and names the brand the only doughnut provider within Allegiant Stadium for all events.
“It’s such an honor to be the official doughnut partner of the Las Vegas Raiders,” said Judith Siegel, owner of Pinkbox Doughnuts, “At Pinkbox Doughnuts, our goal is to spread smiles with every bite and this partnership allows us to bring that joy not only to Raiders fans and guests of all events at Allegiant Stadium events, but with the lineup of Raiders doughnuts offered at our stores during football season.”
“We are pleased to announce our partnership with Pinkbox Doughnuts,” said Mark Davis, owner of the Las Vegas Raiders, “Not only does this partnership support a local brand, but it allows us to add another unique experience for Raiders fans and guests of Allegiant stadium.”
Fans looking for a sweet treat can visit the Pinkbox Doughnuts kiosk at section 312 during all Raiders games, concerts, and Allegiant stadium events. Additionally, Pinkbox will be available on all suite menus. Customers can purchase doughnuts individually, by the half dozen, or by the dozen as well as enjoy PEE-WEEZ by the box.
As part of the partnership, Pinkbox retains the sole right to offer Raiders themed doughnuts. Guests can enjoy them at Allegiant Stadium on game days or stop by any Pinkbox location during football season.
Signature Pinkbox favorites will be available at all events while the lineup of Raiders themed items will only be offered on game day and includes:
- Raider Nation – Silver frosted raised ring topped with RAIDERS writing, black and silver sprinkles, and a collectible mini helmet
- Raiders Football – Silver frosted raised football shell filled with Bavarian cream and topped with RAIDERS writing and football décor
- Raiders Baby – White frosted raised shell topped with official RAIDERS logo décor
- The Raider – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with silver icing, candy décor, a pirate patch and official RAIDERS flag
- 50 Yard Line – Green frosted raised bar topped with nonpareils and 50-yard line décor
- Raiders PEE-WEEZ – Glazed chocolate cake PEE-WEEZ topped with black and silver sprinkles
Guests can also get their doughnut fix by visiting the vibrant Pinkbox Doughnuts food truck, which will be serving Raiders doughnuts and customer favorites at the Fan Field experience at every home game.
For more information on Pinkbox Doughnuts, store locations, hours, and doughnut varieties, please visit www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com.