In the belief that “Reality Is Not Enough”
Step off the streets of Las Vegas and take yourself into adventures that are out of this world. Virtualis VR, the premier Free Roam VR experience, has officially opened their highly anticipated venue inside AREA15, Las Vegas’ newest immersive entertainment district.
Once you are inside this immersive playground, Virtualis VR offers the largest arenas in the United States, each full arena is over 2,000 sq/ft. accommodating up to 10 players simultaneously. In the true belief that virtual reality of this caliber should be experienced by all, Virtualis offers exploration and action titles suitable for young and old alike. Each of the experiences entrance you with 4D effects such as wind, heat, scent, and haptics.
Virtualis VR, powered by TrueVRSystems, transports guests to new worlds, utilizing the highest resolution VR headsets, advanced VR backpacks, full body tracking, 4D effects, tracked props, and the most powerful haptic weapons available. Virtualis cannot wait for their guests to experience this fully immersive offering.
Founders of Virtualis VR, Aiden Kemp and Las Vegas native H Waldman both agree, “We are extremely excited to bring VR of this magnitude to Las Vegas, in a city that presents so many entertainment options, this unique addition will provide an experience that is unmatched and will only complement what this great city already has to offer. We are looking forward to altering our guest’s perception of reality, after all, sometimes Reality Is Not Enough!”
“Virtualis is the leader in fully immersive VR entertainment, and we are thrilled to have them as part of our curation of best-in-class experiences,” says Winston Fisher, chief executive officer, AREA15. “We are all about storytelling and providing innovation and experiential entertainment to every guest that walks through our door, which makes them a perfect fit for AREA15. Our guests will enjoy getting lost in their incredible adventures.”
Virtualis VR is located within Area15 at 3215 S. Rancho Dr. Suite #240 Las Vegas, Nevada 89102. Online booking is recommended via Virtualis VR’s website; www.virtualis-vr.com, however walk-ins are welcome. For great teambuilding and celebrations, Virtualis VR offers private event packages catered to your needs.
EXPERIENCES AND DESCRIPTIONS
- Tikal-Night Of The Blood Moon – The lores of the long-forgotten Mayan legends prove to be true. You and your team are dispatched to stop the awakening of evil in the shadow of the blood moon.
- Temple Of The Diamond Skull – Explore the temple of a long-lost civilization with your team to find the legendary “Diamond Skull” artifact. While exploring the temple, you and your team will have to overcome multiple challenges.
- Patient Zero – Your squad has been dispatched to stop the zombie invasion. In search of the original virus, you will be sent to a secret bunker to find the files of “Patient Zero” which are needed to develop an antidote.
- The Lost City – For months, military forces have been planning a major combat operation to reclaim the city from the undead. The mission fails and now your team must fight its way out through the zombie hordes. Headquarters, call sign “Godfather,” will instruct you on how to make it out alive.
- Show Down – Showdown is a competitive PvP shooter that is sure to get your heart pumping! You are split into two opposing teams and will be locked into an abandoned military warehouse. The battle between the two teams will take place across three levels with different map layouts that keep the environment challenging. Shooter experiences employ fully automatic and tracked VR weapons with haptic feedback.