Q&A, Meet-and-Greet with Select Cast Members to Follow Screening
The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, will host a special screening open to the public of Vertical Entertainment’s new American crime drama, “Lansky,” on July 15 in the Museum’s historic courtroom.
Vertical Entertainment, Lucky 13 Productions, Carte Blanche Film, Caliwood Pictures, 120dB Films and Above the Clouds Media Group present “Lansky,” a new film starring Academy Award nominee Harvey Keitel and AFI International Award winner Sam Worthington. The film tells the story of Meyer Lansky’s rise to the top of the national crime syndicate.
Other actors featured in the film include:
- John Magaro, appeared in “The Big Short”
- David Elliott, known for his role in “JAG”
- Minka Kelly, appeared in “Just Go With It”
- AnnaSophia Robb starred in “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”
- Danny A. Abeckaser, appeared in “The Wolf of Wall Street”
- David Cade, appeared in “Into the Ashes” and “NCIS: Los Angeles”
- Shane McRae, appeared in the Academy Award nominated film “The Help”
- Jackie Cruz, known for her role in “Orange is the New Black”
- Stacey Hinnen, known for his roles in “Nashville” and “House of Lies”
- Dylan Flashner
- Robert Walker Branchaud, appeared in “The Walking Dead”
- Jay Giannone, played a detective in “The Departed”
- Steve Alderfer
Free for Museum Members or with Museum admission, the screening features a Q&A session following the movie with writer and director Eytan Rockaway and actor David Cade. A meet-and-greet in The Underground speakeasy and distillery with cast members will conclude the evening.
The story of Meyer Lansky is prominently featured within The Mob Museum, making it a fitting location to host the movie screening.
For admission details to the special “Lansky” event, please click here.