On Sunday, June 20, restaurants at Treasure Island Las Vegas offer great options for treating Dad to a special day:
Offered Sunday from 9 a.m. to noon, guests can enjoy tasty breakfast choices, including:
- $17 Texas French Toast – Cinnamon and vanilla laced Texas toast griddled in butter and topped with powdered sugar, served with maple syrup
- $23 Chicken Fried Steak – Golden brown beef steak topped with country gravy and served with scrambled or fried eggs and tater tots
- $16 Breakfast Burrito – scrambled eggs, shredded cheese and tater tots wrapped in a flour tortilla with homemade salsa.
- $18 Loco Moco – Hamburger patty, steamed rice and an egg any style, served with mushroom gravy
- $29 Steak & Eggs – 12 oz. New York steak, two eggs any style and tater tots, served with Texas toast
- $22 Bottomless Mimosas (available until 2 p.m.)
Golden Circle Sportsbook and Bar is Treasure Island’s brand-new sports betting center, offering a multitude of televised sporting events from around the world, a full bar, 24/7 sports betting and more. Daily drink specials are available as well as $5 draft beer Monday-Thursday. Dining specials include breakfast options from 10 a.m. to noon, including Golden Circle’s Breakfast Burrito, Breakfast Sandwich and Chicken Chilaquiles for $15 each.
Guests and visitors can enjoy always free parking in both the Self Parking Garage and Valet parking service at Treasure Island.