Following many months of anticipation and excitement among locals and tourists alike, the new, long-awaited flagship location of Siegel’s Bagelmania opened its doors to customers for the first time on Friday, May 28, welcoming thousands of guests over the holiday weekend.
The stunning 10,000-square-foot location, adjacent to the new convention center expansion, lured guests with an expanded menu of Bagelmania classics, as well as a wide selection of irresistible new offerings.
“We are so excited to welcome guests to the new Bagelmania! The epic turnout we had during opening weekend is a true testament to how beloved this brand has been and will always be, especially with our exciting new dishes, drinks and to-go items,” said Stephen Siegel, owner of Siegel’s Bagelmania. “With the new location, we were also able to combine everything we love about Jewish delicatessens, with a sleek and modern design that still feels authentic.”
The local hidden gem, which has been serving from-scratch authentic Jewish delicatessen fare, New York-style boiled bagels, and handmade pastries since 1989, moved from its original location on East Twain to a larger, more comfortable space that allows Bagelmania to serve more customers than ever. The magnificent, 10,000-square-foot restaurant contains an expansive dining room, private dining area for parties and events, a spacious outdoor patio area, as well as a to-go delicatessen and bakery featuring a pop up Pinkbox Doughnuts, plus a full bar with signature cocktails and gaming.
Guests, including those who were unable to visit during opening weekend, can expect sandwiches piled high with toppings that are all made from scratch, with beloved delicatessen staples like corned beef, brisket, pastrami and roast turkey, to name a few. Other options include hot signature sandwiches like the Reuben Seigel made with choice of corned beef, pastrami or turkey plus melted Swiss, sauerkraut and Russian dressing on grilled rye and The Mensch made with grilled roast beef, melted cheddar, and horseradish aioli on a toasted pretzel bagel.
In addition to the delicatessen favorites that have made Bagelmania a Las Vegas staple for decades, the restaurant debuted an expanded menu of never-before-seen offerings. Some of the new additions include:
- Bagelwiches – From the Old School made with crispy bacon, sausage, or ham with two fried eggs and melted cheddar to the Summerlin Girl made with avocado, tomato, feta crumble, veggie schmear stacked with two egg whites and a hash brown cake all served atop customers choice of bagel, customers can enjoy a wide range of sandwiches made with Bagelmania’s signature New York-style boiled bagels.
- Breakfast Favorites – The vastly expanded breakfast menu encompasses everything from the Bugsy Siegel Benedict featuring shoulder bacon and hollandaise atop a house made bialy to omelets to the Pretty in Pink Slapjacks, three pink velvet slapjacks topped with Pinkbox’s Pink Lady Doughnut, cream cheese icing, pink sprinkles, and warm maple syrup.
- Darn Good Burgers –Burger lovers will find the perfect bite with options including the Bijan’s Chili Burger loaded with house made chili, melted cheddar, diced onion, and coleslaw and The Hangover piled high with an over-easy egg, melted cheddar, crispy bacon, hollandaise, and a hash brown cake.
- Wut Up Dog – Dogs from across the nation are celebrated on the Bagelmania menu with favorites including the West Coast vs East Coast, which offers a West Coast dog topped with yellow mustard, ketchup, diced white onion, and sweet relish as well as an East Coast dog topped with deli mustard and sauerkraut all on one plate.
- Sweet Stuff – In addition to Bagelmania’s classics, like a variety of rugelach, the dessert menu offers new additions like the Black & White Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich and a Peanut Butter Explosion individual cake made with fudge brownies, velvety smooth peanut butter mousse and chocolate cake topped with brownie chunks and peanut butter chips.
- Shakes & Floats – Customers can enjoy their meal with an irresistible beverage like the Black & White Shake made with vanilla and chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a mini black and white cookie or the Chocolate Cream Float featuring Dr. Brown’s Cream Soda and chocolate ice cream.
The new flagship location also features a full bar with signature cocktails such as the Not Your Grandpa’s Manischewitz made with Hennessy VS, Manischewitz Concord Grape, orange juice, and sangria fruit and the Yooo, Gimme a Chocolate Egg Cream made with Bulleit Bourbon, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, milk, and Fever-Tree soda water. Additionally, the bar features gaming so customers can embrace the Vegas spirit while enjoying their food and drinks.
Customers looking for a taste of Bagelmania to-go can head to the expansive delicatessen and order their favorite sliced meats, salads, bagels, pastries, breads, and more. In addition to these freshly prepared items, the delicatessen includes grab-and-go displays featuring ready-made sandwiches and more that allow guests, including convention attendees, to grab a quick bite between meetings.
Siegel’s Bagelmania is open daily from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with plans to become a 24-hour restaurant in the near future. For more information, please visit www.bagelmanialv.com.