If you Have Yet to See Them, Circus Shows Occur Every Hour on the Half Hour at Midway inside Circus Circus Las Vegas
The captivating free family fun of the flying trapeze, juggling, balancing acts and more are back at Circus Circus Las Vegas.
Located inside the famed Midway, Circus Circus’ free circus acts and entertainment have resumed for guests to enjoy every day of the week. A variety of mesmerizing circus acts include:
- FLYING POEMAS – High Flying Trapeze tricks from Argentina
- HAND BALANCE – Performing feats of strength and balance
- LYRA – Stunning aerial display on the silk
- DAVE, TONYA, ROCCO AND HUEL – The wild and wacky Circus Circus clowns
- AERIAL CHAINS – An aerial dance with chains
- FREE LADDERMAN – Fantastic feat of balance and skill using a ladder
- YONGJIAN & YONG ZHANG – Twin juggling masters presenting whimsical fun as the Happy Chefs and Juggling Twins
- FOOT JUGGLING – Juggling skills with a luminous twist
Circus shows occur every hour Saturday through Sunday starting at 12:30p.m., Mondays starting at 1:30p.m. and Tuesdays through Fridays starting at 3:30p.m. For a detailed show schedule, visit https://www.circuscircus.com/entertainment-amenities-1/free-circus-acts/.
About Circus Circus Las Vegas
Circus Circus Las Vegas is a privately owned hotel and casino that offers dining, shopping, entertainment and more than 101,000 square feet of gaming space. A family favorite Las Vegas resort since its inception, Circus Circus provides affordable rates for its nearly 4,000 guest rooms in its lodge, tower rooms, suites and RV Park, and family-fun activities ranging from the thrills of The Adventuredome theme park to live circus acts right on the casino floor.
For information visit www.circuscircus.com, or follow the property on social media: Facebook: Facebook.com/CircusCircus; and Twitter, Instagram @CircusVegas.