Circa Resort & Casino, the D Las Vegas and Downtown Las Vegas Events Center to Bring the Party with Big Game Viewings at the World’s Largest Sportsbook, Pyrotechnics at Stadium Swim, Private Mancaves, Open Bars and More
The Big Game is coming to Las Vegas and downtown Las Vegas is ready to party. On February 11, Circa Resort & Casino, the D Las Vegas and Downtown Las Vegas Events Center (DLVEC) will become the area’s football headquarters with the return of the annual “Big Game Bash”.
Located in the heart of downtown and taking place a few miles away from the Big Game in Las Vegas, the three hotspots will boast five different viewing events. This includes packages to watch the game in the world’s largest sportsbook at Circa; a pyrotechnics spectacle at Stadium Swim; private watch zones in Circa’s meetings & conventions spaces; an open bar celebration at BarCanada in the D; and mancaves and tables at DLVEC.
All Big Game Bash events are open to guests ages 21 and over and include the following:
Circa Resort & Casino
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Downtown Las Vegas’ premier 21 and over casino resort will host three major Big Game Bash events. This includes viewing parties in the world’s largest sportsbook; the resort’s year-round pool amphitheater, Stadium Swim; and its expansive meeting and convention space.
- Wager and Watch at the World’s Largest Sportsbook – The ultimate Big Game Bash experience for sports betting enthusiasts will be the viewing party at the world’s largest sportsbook. Operated by Circa Sports, the venue boasts a massive 78-million-pixel, high-definition screen and three stories of viewing areas.
- All Circa Club: Dedicated football fans can catch the game with an all-inclusive package featuring ultra-premium bottle service with two complimentary bottles, a premium open bar and signature stadium food.
- Champions Club: With family-style seating at the center of the sportsbook, this all-inclusive package features super-premium bottle service with two complimentary bottles, a premium open bar and signature stadium food.
- Legends Club: This all-inclusive package comes with a premium open bar and stadium-style food offerings.
- Grandstands: With stadium-style seating on the sides of the sportsbook, this area is perfect for smaller groups and includes six drink tickets.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.circalasvegas.com.
- Pool Party at Stadium Swim – Dive into the excitement of the Big Game at Stadium Swim, Las Vegas’ only year-round, multi-level pool amphitheater. Featuring a stunning high-resolution, 143-foot diagonal, 14-million-pixel screen, six temperature-controlled pools and two hot tubs, Stadium Swim will be the ultimate viewing experience, complete with pyrotechnic displays and captivating visual effects.
- Owner’s Suites: Larger groups of up to 30 people seeking Vegas-style luxury can book Stadium Swim’s Owner’s Suite. This private super cabana includes a 65-inch TV, Courtyard Viewing Area with 86-inch TV, towel service, a personal safe, private security, an on-suite restroom and dedicated VIP server.
- Lower Cabanas: With space for up to 12 people, this private cabana option includes a 65-inch TV, towel service, a safe for personal belongings, private security, VIP restrooms and a dedicated VIP server.
- Poolside Boxes: Groups of up to 12 can party in this premier pool-side box, which includes towel service, a safe for personal belongings and a dedicated VIP server.
- Upper Cabanas: Perfect for groups of up to 12, enjoy a private cabana that includes a 65-inch TV, towel service, a safe for personal belongings, private security, a VIP restroom and a dedicated VIP server.
- VIP On-Field Boxes: An elevated experience for groups of up to 8 looking to enjoy the Big Game.
- Executive Booths: Guests can live large with an Executive Booth, with room for up to eight guests.
- Daybeds: Although it may be hard to unwind during the thrilling game, daybeds are a perfect option for groups of up to six people.
- Club Level Viewing Area: Guests with this package can look forward to exclusive access to the VIP Club Level with two drink tickets and unlimited access to the Big Game Bash Buffet.
- Field Access Viewing Area: Fans can immerse themselves in the Big Game atmosphere with Field Area Viewing Access, which includes two drink tickets and unlimited access to the Big Game Bash Buffet.
- Private Watch Zones – Football fans seeking an intimate and exclusive Big Game viewing experience can celebrate in Circa’s all-new meeting and convention space. Designed for groups of at least eight (with the option to book larger rooms), viewers have access to unlimited tailgate food and drinks and a high-definition 86-inch 4K display TV screen with audio. For those looking to place bets, a satellite Circa sportsbook is conveniently located on the same floor. For more information and to book a reservation, contact the sales team at email@example.com or 702.726.5550.
the D Las Vegas
Bar Canada will give fans an immersive watch party experience with 22 cutting-edge, 85-inch high-definition TV screens, ensuring no play goes unnoticed. Throughout the celebration, the festivities will never cease with an open bar serving a variety of beverages, delectable stadium-style bites, and the added excitement of an on-site sportsbook powered by Circa Sports.
Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
DLVEC will be home to “The Biggest Big Game Bash,” offering the ultimate football sanctuary. The venue will feature stadium-style seating, delicious food and booming stadium sound for a fully immersive experience. To ensure fans don’t miss any plays, on both sides of the massive screen are two 22-foot LED screens displaying the game. Admission is free, with the below options available for reservation:
- Mancaves: For a true party hub, guests can rent a Mancave – a premium shaded space for 15 to 30 people. The spaces feature a 70-inch LED HD TV, access to beer pong tables, leather couches, private bathrooms, a clear view of the massive stadium screen and a private server.
- Tables: For smaller groups, premium four, six, eight, 10, 12 and 14 top tables are available with a clear view of the massive stadium screen, plus viewing of the two large LED screens on the sides.
To book your reservation, click here.