Limited tickets are on sale now for a one-night-only party commemorating the milestone anniversary of the world’s first Nobu Hotel
In 2013, Caesars Entertainment and Nobu Hospitality – the global lifestyle brand founded by Nobu Matsuhisa, Robert De Niro and Meir Teper – developed the first celebrity chef-branded hotel venture and opened the world’s first Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace.
To celebrate a decade of success, the globally renowned Chef Nobu returns to the boutique hotel within the iconic Las Vegas resort to host an exclusive event on Friday, Oct. 27 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Nobu Restaurant & Lounge.
For one night only, the dynamic, reception-style event will feature dishes inspired by 10 North American Nobu Hotel destinations, including tray-passed appetizers, action stations and food displays. Attendees will discover a selection of menu items crafted exclusively for this occasion, designed to showcase the legacy of the Nobu Hospitality brand.
The menu includes:
Ice Sculpture Displays
- Nobu Hotel Miami Beach: Tako “Tacu-tacu” tacos with octopus anticucho, crispy rice and bean cake, red onion, cilantro and aji limo
- Nobu Hotel Caesars Atlantic City: King crab with yuzu kosho, tomato, avocado and nori cracker
- Nobu Hotel Caesars New Orleans: Po’ boy with crispy oyster “beignet,” wasabi remoulade, smoked trout roe and miso sponge
- Plaza Athénée Nobu Hotel and Spa New York: Roasted Wagyu sandwich with karashi su miso
- Nobu Hotel Chicago: Crispy chicken wings with aji lima hot sauce
- Nobu Hotel Palo Alto: Belgian endive filled with cucumber, sliced heirloom tomato, Moromi miso, kaiware and lemon zest
- Nobu Ryokan Malibu: Kinmedai with soy cream and matsutake
- Nobu Hotel Atlanta: Slow-cooked pork belly with pickled peach amazu ponzu, sesame, aka shiso and ginger
- Nobu Hotel Toronto: Lobster robatayaki glazed with sweet soy and served with Kabocha tartare, lobster, edamame, yuzu miso bisque and caviar
- Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace: Hand rolls and caviar tacos
Many offerings highlighting Chef Nobu’s unique Japanese cuisine with Peruvian flavors will also be served, like the Yellowtail Jalapeño and Toro Carpaccio. For dessert, guests can indulge in a variety of sweet treats, including black sesame-flavored soft-serve ice cream.
Tickets for Nobu Hotel’s 10th Anniversary celebration are now available for $500 per person. Guests can visit OpenTable to purchase tickets.
Nobu Hotel & Restaurant at Caesars Palace was the catalyst for Nobu Hospitality’s growth plans, and the longstanding partnership between Caesars Entertainment and Nobu Hospitality continues to expand with new developments.
In 2022, Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace completed a multimillion-dollar refresh of 182 guest rooms and suites, including the 10,300-square-foot, rooftop Nobu Villa. Re-envisioned by Rockwell Group, the boutique hotel features a modern, residential feel with design inspiration from kintsugi, the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold epoxy.
Hotel guests can enjoy exclusive access to the in-room dining menu curated by Nobu’s acclaimed culinary team. Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace is the only place in Las Vegas where visitors can enjoy Nobu breakfast through in-room dining.
Caesars Entertainment also opened the second Nobu restaurant on The Strip at Paris Las Vegas in 2022. Additionally, Caesars Atlantic City recently welcomed a Nobu restaurant and will soon open a Nobu Hotel. As part of the transformation of Harrah’s into Caesars New Orleans, a Nobu Hotel and restaurant will debut at the resort as well.