Free Resources for Local Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
As summer winds down and small businesses ramp up for the end-of-the-year push, International Coworking Day arrives on August 9th. Click here for details.
The Coop, a thriving Las Vegas Valley flex office and coworking space since 2017, is celebrating with an event that offers plenty of free resources for local small business owners and entrepreneurs.
The Coop Founder, Dana Berggren, created the event, which runs from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at The Coop’s South location: 5955 Edmond Street, in Las Vegas, as an opportunity for local entrepreneurs to get a taste of the coworking experience.
While there, they can enjoy free seminars, coffee and services.
The event includes:
- Free headshots from McKenzi Taylor of Taylored Photo Memories
- A pop-up coffee bar and tasting hosted by Café Do Paraiso
- Business tips from Nevada Business Advisors
- Branding and Marketing insights from Emet Digital
- Business licensing tips from Clark County Business Licensing
- A “Money Matters” seminar from Catalyst Mastermind Collaborative
- A “Wellness in the Workplace” seminar from Sasha DeCania, LMFT
- A tour of Rigel Studios for podcasters
For more information about the event or specific seminar times, email hello@TheCoopCowork.com or text or call (702) 636-9101.