Hidden speakeasy presents a sultry experience focused on high-end cocktails and live music.
Industry trendsetter Clique Hospitality recently unveiled Easy’s Cocktail Lounge, a sultry new speakeasy hidden within the much-anticipated Proper Eats Food Hall on the promenade level of ARIA Resort & Casino.
Open Thursday through Monday from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m.
A secret entrance behind Easy Donuts reveals a moody cabaret lounge for posh cocktailing on the low, where live musicians play post-modern jukebox music and expert bartenders meticulously craft extraordinary drinks.
Monday, July 24: National Tequila Day
- Easy’s serves two luxurious tequila-based cocktails for sipping in celebration:
- Feel like you are at the beach as you sip on The Heart of the Ocean, an extravagant, theatrical drink, and a part of the “Show Stopper” menu. The enticing cocktail combines Casamigos Blanco tequila, orgeat, lime, blueberry spirulina and black sea salt foam, served in a hand-blown seashell surrounded by pink sea salt, mini shells, and micro flowers that sit on a dock, priced at $50.
- A second, lavish tequila-based cocktail is also available: Puss in Boots, featuring Patrón tequila, St.-Germain, lemon and egg whites, served with a charcoal smoked stamp in a coupe glass, priced at $27.
Easy’s July lineup of live entertainment includes:
- Sunday, July 2: Joe Soul
- Monday, July 3: Justin Carder
- Thursday, July 6: Sunrise Sunset
- Friday, July 7: Red Penny Arcade
- Saturday, July 8: Skye Dee Miles
- Sunday, July 9: Justin Carder
- Monday, July 10: Joe Soul
- Thursday, July 13: Justin Carder
- Friday, July 14: The Mods
- Saturday, July 15: Mecca and Friends
- Sunday, July 16: Justin Carder
- Monday, July 17: Mikalah Gordon
- Thursday, July 20: Joe Soul
- Friday, July 21: Red Penny Arcade
- Saturday, July 22: Skye Dee Miles
- Sunday, July 23: Joe Soul
- Monday, July 24: Justin Carder
- Thursday, July 27: Jeffrey Krantz
- Friday, July 28: Mecca and Friends
- Saturday, July 29: Skye Dee Miles
- Sunday, July 30: Justin Carder
- Monday, July 31: Jessica Rosado
About the performers, in alphabetical order:
- Jeffrey Krantz, a musician with a captivating voice and heartfelt performances, will take the stage.
- Jessica Rosado, a television morning show host by day, will bring her charisma and charm to the stage with her powerful voice.
- Joe Soul’s voice and guitar skills bring new life to familiar hits in addition to his original songs.
- Justin Carder, an up-and-coming musician, performs original songs and crowd favorites while backed by a talented band.
- Mecca, a former contestant on “American Idol,” brings a unique sound that blends R&B, soul, jazz, pop and more.
- Mikalah Gordon, a Las Vegas native and a finalist on “American Idol,” will bring her sultry voice and unique stage presence to the Easy’s stage.
- The Mods are a soul, jazz and R&B group with an unforgettable sound and lead vocalist.
- Red Penny Arcade morphs pop, jazz and rock into her performances that are unlike any other.
- Skye Dee Mills is an accomplished blues, soul and jazz performer who complements Easy’s mesmerizing vibe.
- Sunrise Sunset, an energetic duo that performs an eclectic mix of tunes from the 1950s to today’s top hits.
Easy’s is a sultry world accessible only to those in the know, where emerald hues and velvet textures enthrall the senses. Theatrical floor-to-ceiling emerald green drapery and velvet upholstered panels frame the recessed performance stage and an explosion of florals on the ceiling is mirrored on the carpet below.
Luxurious sofas, featuring sophisticated channel tufting, are paired with comfortable chairs, while dark-stained oak wood and marble coffee tables provide an open invitation for lounging. A luxurious accompaniment to an unforgettable night, Easy’s sole dining option is a nod to fine dining’s most delightful pearl, Beluga caviar service, accompanied by house-made blinis, crème fraiche, chives, lemon wedges and two chilled glasses of Belvedere vodka.
Clique Hospitality is behind some of Las Vegas’ most imaginative cocktail destinations, including The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; as well as Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Easy’s Cocktail Lounge is open Thursday through Monday from 5 p.m. – 2 a.m. With limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged.