DAYLIGHT Beach Club, located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, has announced upcoming performances for May.
The popular day club will feature in-demand local DJs on Fridays, EDM-centric DJs on “Sunburst Saturdays” and hip-hop on “LIT Sundays.”
Schedule of performances and operational hours are available below.
Hours of Operation:
Friday – Saturday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
DAYLIGHT at Night, select Friday: 10 p.m. to close
“Neon Vibra” Saturday Nights: 10 p.m. to close
Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday, May 5: Fredy Fresco, a popular Latin DJ originally from Southern California. Known for his high-energy and charismatic performances, he blends genres and musical styles creating an electric party atmosphere and memorable experiences for fans. Jaime Da Great, Las Vegas-based DJ mixing beats for a fresh and nostalgic feel with a Latin twist, will also be a guest performer.
- Saturday, May 6: “Sunburst Saturdays” with Romeo Reyes, a resident Las Vegas DJ who has performed at The Strip’s hottest clubs as well performing as the official in game DJ for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers.
- Saturday, May 6: “Neon Vibra” with Nio Garcia, originally from San Juan, Puerto Rico, the dancer and world-class choreographer turned rapper and actor exploded onto the music scene with his collaborative remix of “Te bote” with Bad Bunny, Nicky Jam, Darrell, Ozuna and Casper Magico in 2019.
- Sunday, May 7:”LIT Sundays” with Bobby V, a contemporary R&B singer who hit it big with his single “Slow Down,” brings chill vibes for the crowd to enjoy poolside.
- Friday, May 12: Soxxi, popular in the Las Vegas club scene, provides an approachable style of house music to keep the party going.
- Friday, May 12: DAYLIGHT at Night – After Dark with Kalan.FrFr, whose 2021 album TwoFr 2 featured hit songs, “Never Lose You” and “Scoring,” has collaborated with stars such as BLXST, Rubi Rose and 808 Mafia.
- Saturday, May 13: “Sunburst Saturdays” with TroyBoi, combining trap, house music, bass and dubstep, his performances include live instruments along with engaging visual elements.
- Saturday, May 13: “Neon Vibra” with Fredy Fresco, a popular Latin DJ originally from Southern California. Known for his high-energy and charismatic performances, he blends genres and musical styles creating an electric party atmosphere and memorable experiences for fans.
- Sunday, May 14: “LIT Sundays” with Shadow Red, the veteran DJ originally from Brooklyn, puts on a show as a frequent resident performer at Vegas’ most popular clubs.
- Thursday, May 18: BassRush Pool Party featuring popular EDM artists AIRGLO, Austeria, Barely Alive, Eptic, Friction, Riot Ten and Sullivan King.
- Thursday, May 18: Lost In Dreams Night Swim featuring mind-blowing sets by ARMNHMR, Blanke, Kaivon, Pauline Herr and TSU NAMI.
- Friday, May 19: Kid Funk, a local Las Vegas DJ and producer is growing his fanbase, playing notable venues like Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge and Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World.
- Saturday, May 20: Day Trip Pool Party featuring popular EDM DJs and artists such as Sonny Fodera, Dombresky, Biscits, Joshwa, Torren Foot, Carola and Lady Sinclair.
- Saturday, May 20: “Neon Vibra” with DJ Pope, Colombian superstar DJ, incorporates reggaeton beats and rhythms during his performance that makes everyone want to dance the night away.
- Sunday, May 21: Too Short, the long-standing West Coast rapper who has collaborated with legendary artists including 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G. and Jay Z.
- Friday, May 26: SpydaT.E.K, brings basshouse-style music with influences from a range of other genres including trap and Latin-inspired beats that make the crowd dance.
- Saturday, May 27: BLXST, rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer, known for his top hits such as “Chosen (feat. Ty Dolla $ign),” “Die Hard,” and “Peru – Remix.”
- Saturday, May 27: “Neon Vibra” with Lyanno, the singer-songwriter brings his Puerto Rican heritage to the stage with R&B Latin, Reggaeton and Trap Latin sounds.
- Sunday, May 28: Ty Dolla $ign, the singer known for popular songs like, “WusYaName” with Tyler, The Creator and Youngboy Never Broke Again and his latest collaboration, “Smoking & Drinking” with Major Lazer, Major League Djz and Channel Tres. He was also recently featured on Alesso’s latest single “Caught A Body.”
- Sunday, May 28: DAYLIGHT at Night with Simp City, the hottest R&B party in Vegas featuring hit songs and throwback favorites.
- Monday, May 29: Memorial Day with Big Boss Vette, best known for her hit single, “Pretty Girls Walk,” which came out last year and has since gone viral on TikTok.
- Hours of operation: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
About DAYLIGHT Beach Club
DAYLIGHT Beach Club, operated in partnership with industry leader, Clique Hospitality, is located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
The 50,000-square-foot beach club offers a 4,400-square-foot main pool with two additional private pools for cabana guests.
Guests can also reserve daybeds, banquettes and bungalows. DAYLIGHT will serve hand-crafted cocktails, pool-side bites and VIP bottle service for guests while they enjoy a stellar roster of international DJs and performing artists.
DAYLIGHT will be open Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; 10 p.m. to close on Saturday nights for “Neon Vibra,” beginning Saturday, May 6; and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
More information can be found on the website at www.daylightvegas.com, by calling call (702) 632-4700, and by following DAYLIGHT on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.