Circa Resort & Casino’s Rooftop Cocktail Lounge to Host Themed Soirees Throughout the Year Featuring Open Bars, Music and Unparalleled Views of Las Vegas Valley
Standing 60 floors high, the upscale rooftop lounge will transform into chic-themed soirees with panoramic Valley views, open bars and music that spill out onto the outdoor terrace complete with firepits and comfortable lounge seating.
Legacy Club’s signature event series includes:
- Krewe de Legacy: Legacy Club is bringing New Orleans to downtown Las Vegas with its inaugural “Krewe de Legacy” Mardi Gras Jazz Party on Friday, February 17 from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- High Tea in the Sky: Pinkies up for the High Tea in the Sky event, taking place on Saturday, April 1 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Studio 60: Feel like a part of the Studio 60 cast during this Boogie Wonderland on Friday, April 21 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Kentucky Derby: Time to head to the starting gate! In celebration of the iconic horse race, the lounge will host a Derby Day celebration on Saturday, May 6 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Summer of Gold: Playing off of the 1,000 ounces of pure gold held within Legacy Club, don the finest gold outfit and experience a luxurious evening with the Summer of Gold event in June.
- Red, White & Bubbles: Get the best view of Vegas’ spectacular fireworks show during Legacy Club’s 4th of July celebration on Tuesday, July 4.
- Great Gatsby: A little party never killed nobody. Throw it back to the 1920s and have a roaring good time with live jazz music and an open bar during this fabulous August event.
- Murder Mystery: Whodunnit? Become a detective and solve the murder mystery at this September soiree.
- Masquerade: Indulge in an immersive Halloween experience and dance the night away with an adults-only Masquerade Party in October.
- Winter Ball: Get ready for the most chill winter experience ever at Legacy Club’s Winter Ball in December.
- New Year’s Eve: Ring in 2024 with 360-degree views to catch Las Vegas’ firework displays on Sunday, December 31 from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Guests can learn more information about purchasing tickets by visiting www.circalasvegas.com/drink-dine/legacy-club/. More details on each event and ticket prices to come. The event is open to guests 21+.
The 8,400-square-foot Legacy Club pays homage to iconic Vegas pioneers and welcomes guests with 11 custom metal busts of Jackie Gaughan, Benny Binion, Jay Sarno, Kirk Kerkorian, Sam Boyd, Steve Wynn, William Bennett, Bob Stupak, Barron Hilton, Howard Hughes and Frank Fertitta at its entrance.
Once inside, guests can peruse an artistic collection of black-and-white photos portraying Las Vegas’ past and a showstopping attraction of 1,000 ounces of pure gold.
About Circa Resort & Casino
Get ready for the time of your life at Circa Resort & Casino, an adults-only casino-resort concept in the heart of downtown Las Vegas.
The AAA Four Diamond Circa pays homage to Vegas’ Golden Era through vintage design, old-school hospitality and nods to the city’s history while introducing high-tech advancements and innovative amenities.
The resort features upscale rooms and suites; the world’s largest sportsbook; Stadium Swim, a year-round pool aqua theater; a two-story casino; Garage Mahal, a high-tech transportation hub; the luxe Legacy Club rooftop lounge; an expansive local art collection; 35,000 sq. ft of meetings and conventions space and more.
Guests can indulge at original restaurant concepts including premium steaks and seafood at Barry’s Downtown Prime from Chef Barry S. Dakake and Make It Happen Hospitality; Pan-Asian fare at 8 East from Chef Dan Coughlin; deli classics at Saginaw’s Delicatessen from restaurateur Paul Saginaw; authentic Carolina barbecue at Project BBQ; and all-star menus at Victory Burger & Wings Co. from the founding family of American Coney Island.
Visit circalasvegas.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date.