Score big this Super Sunday, February 12, at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton with resort-wide dining specials and nonstop “Big Game” action from kick-off until after the final play.
More information can be found online at www.virginhotelslv.com.
Casa Calavera will offer fans an all-you-can-eat menu for $75 per person, complete with a wide variety of modern Mexican favorites from Casa Calavera’s signature menu. Guests can also add a two-hour long bottomless beverage package for an additional $65 per person, inclusive of Budweiser products, Jack Daniels cocktails, El Jimador cocktails, well cocktails and select wines and ciders. Shots and shooters are excluded from the beverage package.
- Starters: nachos with tomatillo salsa and sour cream; assorted taquitos; chipotle BBQ wings; seafood cocktail with shrimp, scallops, crab, tomato, avocado and cucumber; Mexican street corn topped with chipotle mayo, cotija cheese, Tajin and poblano ranch; Oaxacan Caesar salad with cotija cheese, avocado, escabeche, bolillo croutons and classic Caesar dressing
- Mains: steak, shrimp and chicken taco platters with traditional Mexican accompaniments; quesadilla platters with roasted chicken, grilled onion, poblano rajas, jack cheese, pico de gallo, avocado and sour cream; shrimp, shredded beef and chicken enchiladas; tamal de costilla with braised short ribs, escabeche, sour cream and queso fresco; grilled seasonal vegetables
- Dessert: churros; tres leches cake; La Calavera, Abuelita chocolate mousse, chocolate fudge cake, cookie crunch, strawberry sorbet
Night + Market
Don’t miss a second of the big game with televisions throughout the award-winning Night + Market from Chef Kris Yenbamroong. Fans will enjoy an all-you-can-eat menu filled with Thai recipes for $65 per person. Sip on house bubbles, white or red ($8), spiked Thai tea ($8), themed cocktails ($8) or a bucket of six beers ($24). Night + Market will open at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 12.
- Hey-Ha Wings: fried and glazed with three flavor sauces
- Fries with ranch
- Spicy Egg Roll: crisp roll of roast veggies, Thai basil and chili, wrapped with crunchy lettuce and served with sweet & sour sauce
- Hanger Steak Satay: tender slices of hanger steak brushed with an aromatic coconut curry paste, skewered, and grilled, served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad (limit two per person)
- Fried Chicken Sandwich: world-famous northern Thai-style fried and skin-on chicken thigh with papaya slaw, ranch, jalapeños and cilantro
- Crispy Rice Salad aka “nam khao tod:” the original crispy rice salad with soured pork, raw ginger, onion, peanuts, cilantro and chili
- Chicken Pad Thai: thin rice noodles, chicken, egg, lime crushed peanuts
Kassi Beach House
Kassi Beach House from famed restauranteur Nick Mathers will offer guaranteed seating with view of the televisions throughout the restaurant and lounge for the Big Game. Football fans will feast on all they can eat of Kassi Beach House’s favorite pizzas, pastas and more for $125 per person. Specialty football-themed cocktails will also be available. Menu highlights include Big Game specialties including chicken wings with salsa rosa or BBQ sauce, the Kassi burger with double beef patties and more included in the all-you-can-eat package. A la carte items will be available for an additional charge.
Todd English’s Olives will open doors early on Sunday, February 12 from 3:00 – 8:00 p.m., offering happy hour bites, specialty cocktails, beer and wine available in the bar and lounge. The standard dinner menu, filled with Todd English classics and seasonal fare, will be available in the dining room.
One Steakhouse will offer football fans elevated tailgate favorites in the sleek bar and lounge area throughout the game, beginning at 3:00 p.m. Guests can choose from delectable a la carte options or a $99 per person all-you-can-eat menu. The full One Steakhouse menu will be available in the main dining room at 5:00 p.m.
- Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Salad with aged balsamic, arugula pesto and spiced almonds ($18)
- Chicken Wings with Frank’s hot sauce or sweet chili sauce ($24)
- Angus Mini Burgers with butterkäse cheese and pickles ($21)
- Wagyu Hot Dog ($21)
- Rhode Island Calamari with basil aioli and arrabbiata ($19)
- Shoestring Fries with house ketchup ($16)
- Mexican Street Corn ($16)
The Bar at Commons Club
Catch all the Big Game action inside the Bar at Commons Club, sponsored by Anheuser Bush. Fans will enjoy free samples of Anheuser-Bush products throughout the game.
The Shag Room
The Shag Room’s signature Upside Down Tea Party will be wowing guests with boozy teapots and sweet and savory bites and from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 12.