Football fans can party it up at six championship watch events taking place at Circa Resort & Casino, the D Las Vegas and Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
Huddle up, football fans. Downtown Las Vegas is gearing up for the return of the Big Game Bash, taking place throughout Circa Resort & Casino, the D Las Vegas and Downtown Las Vegas Events Center on Sunday, February 12.
Taking over the downtown neighborhood, visitors can cheer on the competing teams during six electric events. The festivities will range from parties in the world’s largest sportsbook; private Man Caves with plush couches and unlimited food & beverage; and action-packed outdoor watch zones with incredible views of pyrotechnic and visual effects.
Downtown Las Vegas’ Big Game Bash events will be held at the following locations:
Circa Resort & Casino
Downtown Las Vegas’ only 21-and-over casino resort will host three major Big Game Bash events. This will include watch parties in the world’s largest sportsbook; the resort’s pool amphitheater, Stadium Swim; and its newly opened meeting and convention space.
- VIP Viewing at the World’s Largest Sportsbook: Fans looking for the ultimate Big Game Bash experience can watch the game in the world’s largest sportsbook at Circa. The book features a massive, 78-million-pixel, high-definition screen and is operated by Stevens’ sports betting brand, Circa Sports.
- All Circa Club: Dedicated football fans can catch the game with an all-inclusive package featuring ultra-premium bottle service with two complimentary bottles, a premium open bar and signature stadium food.
- Champions Club: With family-style seating at the center of the sportsbook, this all-inclusive package features super-premium bottle service with two complimentary bottles, a premium open bar and signature stadium food.
- Legends Club: This all-inclusive package comes with a premium open bar and stadium-style food offerings.
- Grandstands: With stadium-style seating on the sides of the sportsbook, this area is perfect for smaller groups and includes six drink tickets.
The sportsbook houses seating areas equipped with power outlets and Wi-Fi, as well as food and beverage options from Project BBQ and Victory Burger & Wings Co. Project BBQ is Fremont Street Experience’s only permanent food truck, with Carolina barbeque-inspired options like the signature Garbage Bowl, made with handmade potato chips smothered in smoked meats, coleslaw, bacon and a trio of Carolina BBQ, beer and cheese sauces. Victory Burger & WingsCo. satisfies fans’ appetites with menu offerings such as mouthwatering specialty burgers, wings, crispy fries and adult milkshakes.
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
- Pool Party at Stadium Swim: That’s right – it’s a February pool party. Stadium Swim is Las Vegas’ only year-round, multi-level destination pool amphitheater. With its high-resolution, 143-foot diagonal, 14-million-pixel screen and six temperature-controlled pools, Stadium Swim offers a prime viewing location of pyrotechnic and visual effects throughout the Big Game. Fans can take advantage of several poolside packages, including:
- Owner’s Suite: Larger groups of up to 30 people seeking Vegas-style luxury can book Stadium Swim’s Owner’s Suite. This private super cabana includes a 65-inch TV, Courtyard Viewing Area with 86-inch TV, towel service, a personal safe, private security, an on-suite restroom and dedicated VIP server.
- Lower Cabana: With space for up to 12 people, this private cabana option includes a 65-inch TV, towel service, a safe for personal belongings, private security, a VIP restroom and a dedicated VIP server.
- Upper Cabana: Perfect for groups of up to 12, enjoy a private cabana that includes a 65-inch TV, towel service, a safe for personal belongings, private security, a VIP restroom and a dedicated VIP server.
- Poolside Boxes: Groups of up to 12 can party in this premier pool-side box, which includes towel service, a safe for personal belongings and a dedicated VIP server.
- Executive Booths: Guests can live large with an Executive Booth, with room for up to eight guests.
- Daybeds: Although it may be hard to unwind during the thrilling game, daybeds are a perfect option for groups of up to six people.
- Club Level Viewing Area: Guests with this package can look forward to exclusive access to the VIP Club Level with one drink voucher and unlimited access to the Big Game Bash Buffet.
- Field Access Viewing Area: Fans can immerse themselves in the Big Game atmosphere with Field Area Viewing Access, which includes one drink ticket and unlimited access to the Big Game Bash Buffet.
For more information and to book your reservation, click here.
- Action-Packed Zones at Circa’s Newly Debuted Meeting Space: Football fans seeking prime viewing of the Big Game can do so in Circa’s newly opened conference space, located on Level 3.
- Special Gameday Package: For groups of at least eight – with larger rooms available for booking – this package includes unlimited Tailgate Food and Drinks and a high-definition, 86” 4K Display TV Screen with game audio. For bettors, a satellite Circa Sportsbook is conveniently located on the same floor, so fans won’t have to miss out on the action. For more information and to book a reservation, click here.
All attendees must be 21 years of age or older. For more information or to book, visit www.circalasvegas.com.
the D Las Vegas
With several exciting ways to watch games – from the multiple large flatscreen TVs at LONGBAR to the lively atmosphere at BarCanada – the D Las Vegas is an energetic destination for fans to catch the championship game. In addition to the dynamic environment, the D brings the sportsbook to fans with live ticket writers at betting stations inside the party.
- Private Man Caves: Perfect for groups of eight or more, this option features multiple screens, VIP seating and unlimited stadium food and beverage.
- Game Day Package: Watch every second of the match in the D’s 11,000-square-foot Big Game party hub, with on-site betting, state-of-the-art sound and unlimited stadium food and drink.
Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
Located across the street from the D, the Downtown Watch Zone at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center will become the ultimate football-viewing destination for the game of all games. The venue will feature stadium-style seating, delicious food, reservable tables, mancave areas and booming stadium sound. To ensure fans don’t miss any plays, on both sides of the massive screen are two 22-foot LED screens displaying the game. Admission is free, but these options are available for reservation:
- Mancave: For a true party hub, guests can rent a Mancave, a premium shaded space for 15 to 30 people. The spaces feature a 70-inch LED HD TV, access to beer pong tables, leather couches, private bathrooms, a clear view of the massive stadium screen and a private server.
- Table: For smaller groups, premium 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 top tables are available with a clear view of the massive stadium screen, plus the two large LED screens on the sides.