Score Big with Prime Game Viewing and Open Bar at HyperX Arena’s Watch Event
It’s game time at HyperX Arena Las Vegas! The 30,000-square-foot Arena will transform its venue into a Big Game watch party, Sunday, Feb. 12, 2023, from 2 – 8 p.m. PST.
Highlighted by a variety of seating options, football fans can catch all the plays on the Arena’s state-of-the-art HD LED video wall as well as dozens of televisions throughout the space.
To celebrate the biggest football game of the year, an open bar featuring call liquors, beer and wine will be available through the third quarter as well as a variety of a la carte food options.
Doors to the Big Game event will open at 2 p.m. for guests to drink and dine before the championship game begins. All tickets are priced at $110 and include open bar access.
Tables and VIP rooms also are available with reservations. Details on the event include:
- Reservable Tables: Groups from two to six can reserve tables with prime viewing of the Arena’s LED video wall:
- Main Floor: Fans can view the game tableside on the first level of the Arena. Tables are placed front and center and can seat up to four guests.
- Level One High Top: Located on the first level of the Arena, guests can catch all the action with high-top tables for up to three guests.
- Level Two High Top: Seated on the second level of the Arena, prime views are available at the high-top tables for groups of up to six.
- Bar Seating: Limited seating is available at both bars.
- VIP Rooms: Private VIP rooms accommodating up to 10 guests can be reserved for gameday and include lounge seating and multiple TVs. Guests also can request consoles and PCs to curb commercial break boredom with video game play, depending on group size.
- Bites and Beverages: A la carte gameday fare will be available for guests for an additional fee. Menu highlights include pepperoni pizza bites, truffle fries, tuna poke nachos, chicken wings and more. An open bar also will be served through the third quarter and will feature call liquors, beer and wine.
Located within Luxor Hotel & Casino, HyperX Arena Las Vegas has become the pinnacle of esports entertainment on the Strip. The Arena is a home base for local and national gamers and families who play both competitively and just for fun. The 30,000-square-foot Arena features a multilevel design with a 50-foot, two-story LED video wall; a custom-colored HYPE TUNNEL; telescopic seating for spectators; world-class production facilities and a content studio for publishers and leagues; and a state-of-the-art Streamer Room.