High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, offers couples a romantic option to celebrate this Valentine’s Day with 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip.
Available Friday, Feb. 12 through Sunday, Feb. 14 and priced at $70, the “Love Is in the Air” package for two includes:
- Two anytime tickets aboard High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel with unforgettable 360-degree views of the Strip and beyond
- Two flutes of sparkling wine
- Souvenir photo from Cashman Photo
- Complimentary appetizer at Favorite Bistro, the romantic French eatery on The LINQ Promenade with both open-air and indoor seating (up to $19 value) (Reservations for dining can be made by calling 702-844-4700)
For more information, or to reserve this package, visit HighRollerLV.com.
Those seeking to impress their sweetie with a just-the-two-of-us experience can opt to reserve a private, VIP Sunset Cabin package. This exclusive option affords the most dazzling views from 550 feet in the air during the desirable golden hour, just before dusk. This private experience is priced at $600 and includes:
- 30-minute private cabin during sunset
- Bluetooth speaker for custom music or muted cabin (optional)
- Drinks may be purchased pre-departure and brought in-cabin
- Private escort to the cabin
- Dedicated entrancing bypassing all general admission guests for priority boarding
Bookings for the VIP Sunset Cabin package may be made up to 24 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (702) 777-2782.
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE:
The LINQ Promenade has implemented Caesars Entertainment, Inc.’s new health and safety protocols, which enhance its existing plans and practices in these areas. All Caesars properties are focused on the well-being of team members, guests and the community, and continue to work to create an environment with high standards of sanitization and physical distancing practices. Among the enhanced health and safety protocols include more frequent cleaning and sanitization. Caesars has also implemented a health screening program for all employees. Team members and guests are required to wear masks, which the Company makes available, at all Caesars properties.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE
The LINQ Promenade is the world-renowned, award-winning open-air district featuring more than 30 unique entertainment, retail and dining. The LINQ Promenade also plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and parades throughout the year. Home to High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, and FLY LINQ, the only zipline in the world to offer riders the ability to fly simultaneously on 10 side-by-side lines. With the addition of the only zipline on the Strip, The LINQ Promenade is now the center for world-class attractions. High Roller quickly emerged as an instantly recognizable part of the already-iconic Las Vegas skyline and consistently ranks as one of the best, “must see” attractions by media outlets and websites around the world, ranging from Travel + Leisure to USA Today and Trip Advisor.