Former Pro Football Players and Betting Experts to Share Insights on Upcoming Season, Predictions for Circa Sports’ Record-Breaking Football Contests and More
On Saturday, August 27, Circa Sports – the Las Vegas sports betting venture from CEO Derek Stevens – will host its third annual “Circa Football Preview” hosted by Mike Palm featuring a panel filled with sports betting experts and personalities at Circa Resort & Casino including former pro football players Brian Urlacher and Shaun King.
During the free event hosted by Mike Palm, vice president of operations at Circa, guests can participate in:
- An exclusive Q&A session with leading sports betting experts, including former professional football players, Brian Urlacher and Shaun King; sports analyst Adam Chernoff; and Circa sportsbook manager Chris Bennett;
- Hear insights on the 2022-2023 professional football season;
- Receive details on the record-breaking Circa Million IV and Survivor contests;
- Receive access to a cash only bar;
- Experience Circa’s brand new ballroom space.
This also will mark one of the first events in Circa’s new meetings and conventions area. Opening in late August, the 35,000-square-foot facilities will feature a ballroom, breakout rooms and banquet space, adjacent pre-function space and a robust 1,600-square-foot outdoor terrace.
The panel will run from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. in Circa’s ballroom space located on the third floor of the property, including the following participants:
- Brian Urlacher – Brian Urlacher is a former linebacker and Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee. An eight-time Pro Bowler, Urlacher received first-team All-Pro honors five times and was named to the professional football league’s All-Decade Team of the 2000s.
- Shaun King – Shaun King is a former quarterback and Super Bowl champion. He is now a top podcaster and shares over 20 years of experience to sports fanatics as a football analyst and host of “The Night Cap” on VSiN.
- Adam Chernoff – Adam Chernoff is a sports betting industry veteran with experience as an oddsmaker and a professional bettor. Now acting as a senior content strategist on the popular sports betting website, Covers, he brings his expertise to sports lovers everywhere.
- Chris Bennett – Chris Bennett was named Circa sportsbook manager for Stevens’ properties in April 2019, overseeing all bookmaking operations for Circa sportsbooks across the Las Vegas Valley and beyond. Bennett uses his experience as both a bookmaker/oddsmaker and professional sports bettor to provide a pivotal perspective in the sports betting industry
- Mike Palm (Moderator) – As vice president of operations, Mike Palm brings more than 20 years of experience in the gaming industry to the executive team at Circa, the D Las Vegas and Golden Gate Hotel & Casino. He comes from managing casino operations in multiple jurisdictions, including Nevada, New Jersey, Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa. Mike also hosts “Odds On” on The Sports Betting Network, VSiN.
Circa Sports has brought back its two record-setting pro football betting contests, Circa Million and Circa Survivor, for the fourth year. Bigger than ever, the contests promise a guaranteed $12 million in prizes with no rake. Entries can be made at any Circa Sports location in Nevada, and anyone outside of state can register a proxy to submit picks from within Nevada. For more information, visit circasports.com. The deadline to submit entries is on Saturday, Sept. 10, at 2 p.m. PT.
Since launching in 2019, Circa Sports has become known for a leadership team consisting of the industry’s top oddsmakers and for its menu featuring some of the best odds in the country. It now operates in five locations across Southern Nevada; via mobile apps in Colorado and Iowa; and future permanent books in Sparks, Nev. and Waukegan, Ill.