Clique Hospitality has announced August hours and events for the company’s nightlife destinations: Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Open from 4 p.m. to close Monday through Friday; 11 a.m. to close on Saturday and Sunday; humidor is open daily from 11 a.m. to close
Eight Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas, conceptualized by Giuseppe Bravo takes its name from the lucky number in Chinese culture. Eight is a 7,000-square-foot cigar and cocktail lounge featuring two private smoking rooms, a walk-in humidor home to 48 exclusive lockers and a 2,200-square-foot outdoor terrace with views of the Las Vegas Strip. Eight offers more than 150 cigars from Drew Estate, Arturo Fuente, and Ashton, along with an ever-changing rotation of other top-notch cigars.
Eight also offers premium cocktails crafted by mixologists well-versed in the flavor profiles of premium tobaccos, giving them the innate ability to complement smokes with a spirit. More information can be found on the website at www.eightloungelv.com, on Facebook and on Instagram.
· Friday: Golden Hour exclusively on the terrace featuring aperitif menu and live music, 5 – 8 p.m.
- Live music performed by Sage Waters
· Saturday: Golden Hour exclusively on the terrace featuring aperitif menu and live music, 5 – 8 p.m.
- Live music performed by Johnny Hazzard
· Friday and Saturday: Sounds by Eight Lounge’s Resident DJ Gastinel Blanco, 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge
Open daily at 4 p.m.
Raising the bar and bringing the bubbles at Las Vegas’s exciting new destination, Resorts World Las Vegas, Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge is an upscale escape offering a cache of vintage and rare champagnes, vivid artisanal cocktails and aromatic wines. Located in the heart of the resort, it offers a 360-degree bar with thoughtfully cultivated soundtracks, including DJ sets and live music. More information can be found on the website at www.gatsbysvegas.com, on Facebook and on Instagram.
- Monday and Tuesday: Gatsby’s LIVE featuring music by Justin Carder, Cameron Dettman, Sunrise / Sunset or Peter Love from 9 p.m. – midnight
- Wednesday – Sunday: DJ playing 10 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- First Friday of the Month: “The Gatz,” a 1920s themed party, featuring live music