Ice Attraction to Feature Snow Machines, Summer-inspired Santa, Icy Treats, More
As temperatures continue to rise in Las Vegas this summer, Minus5º ICEBAR at The LINQ Promenade invites guests to cool off and celebrate Christmas in July. The immersive ice attraction will use snow machines on the outdoor patio to create a festive atmosphere, snowman building activities and a snowball toss with Minus5º ICEBAR’s penguin and yeti characters.
A snow cone eating contest and joyful photo opportunities with Santa Claus dressed in his festive summer wardrobe will also be part of the celebration.
Attendees are also invited to savor ice cold treats such as Minus5º ICEBAR’s made-from-scratch sorbet collection. For $12.25, guests can partake in a holiday-themed sorbet tasting game as they try to guess all four flavors. In addition, guests 21 years or older can enjoy a Christmas-inspired menu of chilly cocktails available for $12.25 each, including the Holly Jolly Cocktail, Holiday Mai Tai, and Drunken Snowman. Guests inside the ice bar will be served cocktails in their signature ice glasses.
Minus5º ICEBAR at The LINQ Promenade allows guests to chill with more than 100 tons of ice while exploring an immersive attraction featuring themed sculptures and Instragrammable moments. Minus5º ICEBAR offers a distinctively chill, family-friendly vibe for people of all ages, with signature frosty cocktails served in glasses made entirely of ice for guests ages 21 and older.
The “Cool Package” for entry into the ice attraction will be discounted to $12.25 per person throughout the day.
THINGS TO SEE:
- Snow machines on throughout the day on the outdoor patio.
- Fresh snow onMinus5º ICEBAR’s outdoor patio at The LINQ Promenade.
- Minus5º ICEBAR staff dressed in festive costumes, including Santa hats.
- Special appearance by the Minus5º ICEBAR summer-themed Santa Claus.
- Snowman building and snowball toss activities.
- Photo opportunities with the Minus5º ICEBAR’s penguin and yeti characters.
- Festive Christmas décor.
- Icy treats, including holiday-inspired flavors featuring snow cones, cocktails and sorbet.
Thursday, July 28
11 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Guests can enjoy the festivities
Minus5º ICEBAR at The LINQ Promenade
3545 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Facebook and Instagram: @Minus5Experience