The Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino has everything from the newest and most popular slot machines to one-of-a-kind table game offerings. Downtown raises the stakes in an open and unique gaming environment where the friendliest dealers and hosts provide an exceptional experience.
Downtown Grand Gameshow Drawing
Six winners will be drawn each night and winners take home their share of cash or Free Play prizes! Win up to $25,000 CASH! Earn 1 entry for every 100 same-day points. Grand Rewards Club membership is required. Membership is free. See the Grand Rewards Booth in our casino lobby for rules, details and the drawing period.
- Participants will select six out of 15 game board prize envelopes
- When participants find the six winning envelopes, they will win the grand prize cash value
- June Drawing dates and times:
o June 24 – 25
The Instant Millionaire program ensures that every new Grand Rewards member is a guaranteed winner with prizes ranging from Free Play to a free stay at Downtown Grand— and up to $1,000,000 cash at every shot!
- Everyone is a guaranteed winner! Prizes include Free Play, Free Stay, a Mystery gift and more
- Only available to new member sign-ups
$1 Blackjack and $5 Craps
The lowest minimums anywhere in Downtown Las Vegas. Stop by the table pit and try your luck today!
- Allowed to split three times for up to four hands
- Double down on any two cards
- All you need to do is play! Earn up to $1,000 in Free Play daily by playing Downtown Dough and keep your points to play later
- Earn 125+ tier points daily to qualify
Earn discounts daily with the Grand Rewards card for some fan-favorite items at Freedom Beat restaurant. To qualify, earn 25 same-day base points using the Grand Rewards Players card. Retrieve the voucher at any of our Grand Rewards kiosks and select your favorite item:
- $9.99 Prime Rib Dinner
- 50% OFF – Freedom Beat American Breakfast, Flap Jacks, Freedom Beat Burger or Herb-Marinated Grilled Chicken
Maximum of one voucher per Grand Rewards member each day. The voucher is valid for one qualified food item only. Must be age 21+ to participate. Visit the Grand Rewards Booth for complete details.
The Stub Club
Get more for your money when you cash your paycheck at the Downtown Grand Casino Cage—or show us your Downtown Grand ATM withdrawal slip of $250 or more. Prizes include up to $1,000 in Free Play, points, food, beverages or paycheck match up to $1,000 in Free Play.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Freedom Beat answers the desire for an experience that caters to a new generation of food and music lovers expected from restaurants in Downtown Las Vegas. Freedom Beat is home to all-American tastes and tunes.
Hours: Monday: 8 a.m. – Midnight
Tuesday – Wednesday: Noon – Midnight
Thursday: 8 a.m. – Midnight
Friday-Saturday: 8 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – Midnight
The best brunch in town is back with all new menu items including Prime Rib Hash, Stuffed Strawberry French Toast, Crab Cake Benedict, Huevos Rancheros, and more. Indulge in bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary’s for just $14.
Hours: Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Triple George Grill’s timeless atmosphere has the right mix for guests looking for the perfect kick-start to a night full of fun or perhaps just a smart, upscale dining experience in the heart of downtown Las Vegas.
Hours:Monday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Drinks and bites from $7
Restaurant Week at Triple George Grill, June 6 – 17
From June 6 – 17, guests will have the opportunity to order from the Restaurant Week lunch menu, which features a three-course meal for $30. A portion of the proceeds will directly support Three Square Food Bank and benefit Southern Nevada residents who are food insecure.
The lunch menu features:
- Choice of Starter
- Italian Minestrone Soup
- Caesar Salad
- Chopped romaine, garlic croutons, parmesan and housemade Caesar dressing
- Choice of Entrée
- Turkey Club
- Bacon, tomato, lettuce, red onion and roasted garlic mayo on wheat toast
- French Dip
- Stuffed hoagie roll with roast beef, gruyere cheese, horseradish cream and Au Jus
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Chopped romaine, crispy onions, cheddar, blue cheese crumbles and chipotle ranch
- Turkey Club
- Expresso, ladyfingers and chocolate sauce
Daou Wine Dinner at Triple George Grill
Join us for a 5-course dinner menu paired with the delectable Daou wines. Reserve your spot for $150 per person by calling 702.384.2761.
- Wednesday, June 15 at 6 p.m.
Where the featured collection of works by local artists is as authentic, eclectic and vibrant as the surrounding Downtown Las Vegas environment.
Hours: Seven days a week: 6 a.m. – Noon
Tony Gemignani, 11-time World Pizza Champion, brings his unique dining concept, Pizza Rock, to Las Vegas. Directly across the street from the Downtown Grand Las Vegas, Pizza Rock features award-winning gourmet pizzas in a variety of styles, Kobe burgers, hand-crafted artisan cocktails and an extensive imported beer and wine list— all served up in an artistic and energetic atmosphere.
Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 11:30 a.m. – Midnight
Happy Hour Monday – Thursday: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Furnace, our version of the casino bar where you can drink and delight in your lively surroundings. Furnace may even feel like a nightclub with its high-energy vibe, crystal chandeliers and pleasing staff.
Hours: Open Daily: 24/7
Citrus Grand Pool Deck
Escape the heat this season at Downtown Grand’s rooftop oasis Citrus Grand Pool Deck, open seven days a week. Enjoy an upgraded food and drink menu, full-service bar, private cabanas and live entertainment when the sun goes down. Open daily at 9 a.m. Book cabana reservations here.
- Fiesta Fridays
- EveryFriday at 8 p.m., featuring a rotating lineup of Latin bands and DJs! Tickets start at $15 and can be purchased at DowntownGrand.com
- Reggae On the Roof
- Saturday, June 11 from 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Celebrity Pool Party
- Saturday, June 18 from 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
June DJ lineup:
- Saturday, June 4 from Noon – 6 p.m.: DJ Mark Mac, DJ Sam I Am
- Sunday, June 5 from Noon – 6 p.m.: DJ Seany Mac, DJ Killz
- Saturday, June 11 from Noon – 6 p.m.: DJ Mark Mac, DJ Presto One
- Sunday, June 12 from Noon – 6 p.m.: DJ Seany Mac, DJ Krillz
- Saturday, June 18 from Noon – 6 p.m.: DJ Mark Mac, DJ Sam I Am
- Sunday, June 19 from Noon – 6 p.m.: DJ Seany Mac, DJ Krillz
- Saturday, June 25 from Noon – 6 p.m.: DJ Mark Mac, DJ Sam I Am
- Sunday, June 26 from Noon – 6 p.m.: DJ Seany Mac, DJ Krillz
Delirious Comedy Club
Packing Downtown’s best punchlines, the Delirious Comedy Club features locally and globally celebrated comedians and other special guests every Thursday through Sunday at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Performing in The Las Vegas Room, the Delirious Comedy Club couple’s traditional standup with an untraditional lineup. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit DeliriousComedyClub.com.
- Showtimes at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- June 2 – 5: Kathleen Dunbar, Erin O’Conner, Guy Fessenden
- June 9 – 12: Bo Irvine, Keith Lyle, Guy Fessenden
- June 16 – 19: Mike Burton, Guy Fessenden
- June 23 – 26: Robert Dubac’s Stand-Up Jesus
- June 30 – July 3: Don Barnhart, Keith Lyle, Guy Fessenden
An ongoing lineup schedule for the Delirious Comedy Club can be viewed here.
House of Magic
Serious magic, not taken seriously… House of Magic is a hysterical comedy show presented by Delirious Comedy Club. Located inside the Las Vegas room, the show will run every Thursday – Sunday at 6 p.m. and feature a variety of comedic magicians who have been seen on the Tonight Show, Comedy Central, Dry Bar Comedy, Netflix and more.
- Showtimes at 6 p.m.
- June 2 – 5: Michael C. DeSchalit
- June 9 – 12: Chad Chesmark
- June 16 – 19: Chad Chesmark
- June 23 – 26: Chad Chesmark
- June 30 – July 3: Justin Rivera
Freedom Beat answers the desire for an experience that caters to the expectations of a new generation of food and music lovers in Downtown Las Vegas. Freedom Beat is home to all-American tastes and tunes.
- Freedom Beat Brunch, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- June 4: Cameron Calloway
- June 5: Kennedy King
- June 11: Lisa Marie
- June 12: Phil Stendek
- June 18: Jessica Manalo
- June 19: Lisa Marie
- June 25: Lisa Mac
- June 26: Lexi Pifer
REWARDS & SPECIAL OFFERS
Join our three-tiered rewards program today to earn Free Play, dining, hotel offers, promotions and events based on your play. Plus, enjoy additional perks and rewards based on your tier level, complimentary valet parking, a personal host and much more!
- $1 coin-in on Reel and Video Reel Machines = 1 point
- $2 coin-in on Video Poker Machines = 1 point
- 250 points = $1 in Free Slot Play, dining and merchandise
Perks are available based on play and may not apply on tier status alone. Please see Grand Rewards Booth for complete rules. Must be age 21+ to join. Management reserves all rights.