Boulder Station’s food court is set to open with six quick-service options making for a perfect dining destination for all guests
Boulder Station announced an all-new food court open in the coming weeks. With a collection of six popular, fast-casual restaurants that will satisfy all cravings, the Boulder Station Food Court will offer various cuisines, including American, Mexican, Asian, Italian and more.
“We are thrilled to expand our dining options at Boulder Station and offer approachable selections for our guests to enjoy,” said Alan Trantina, Vice President and General Manager of Boulder Station. “The addition of the new food court to our already dynamic dining portfolio only enhances our guest’s overall dining selections and experience.”
A convenient one-stop dining destination, Boulder Station Food Court will offer a variety of local and chain eateries. Guests can choose from six new dining options that include:
- Tacos El Pastor: It’s no secret that diners line up for this Las Vegas favorite. With some of the best tacos in town, Tacos El Pastor will open an all-new location at Boulder Station Food Court. The famed restaurant offers high-quality, yet accessible authentic Mexican taco dishes and is known for its secret marination process, giving its tacos a unique flavor.
- La Flor de Michoacán: For those with a sweet tooth, La Flor de Michoacán will offer an array of delicious handmade ice cream flavors and their signature paletas. From unique Mexican flavors including, Gansito, Chongos, Cajetas, Mamey, Rose Petal, Guava, Chamoy, and more, to classic favorites such as Cookies and Cream and Rocky Road, La Flor de Michoacán will have something for everyone.
- SBARRO: Known for their New York-style slices, SBARRO serves handmade pizza made fresh with hand-stretched dough, San Marzano-style sauce, and 100% whole milk mozzarella. Guests will be encouraged to try their famous stromboli, breadsticks, and other delicious Sbarro specialties.
- Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop: Home to a sub voted the “best sandwich in America” along with a variety of other fan favorites, guests will be able to swing by Capriotti’s for an authentic Philly, a soul-warming Capistrami, or a great Italian sub.
- Teriyaki Madness: Offering real food, made-to-order, Teriyaki Madness will serve various dishes prepared with all-natural, fresh ingredients that are done quickly, at a reasonable price, in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Wingstop: Wingstop, known for its award-winning chicken wings, guests can choose from eleven mouthwatering flavors. The famed wing destination will bring their cooked-to-order, sauced, and tossed selections and their hand-cut, perfectly seasoned fries for all guests to enjoy.
Located along the casino floor, the all-new food court will offer a fresh and bright atmosphere surrounded by light wood and white marble accents. The food court ambiance brings a fresh, unique vibe with neon signs, greenery and televisions. Lastly, the 12,700 square-foot space will feature multiple seating areas with approximately 315 seats, making for the perfect destination for guests to enjoy their meals.
Boulder Station Food Court will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. For the latest news and information on Station Casinos, please visit StationCasinosBlog.com.