Gather your friends, gamers – HyperX Arena Las Vegas at Luxor Hotel and Casino is offering 50% off VIP room rentals and an extra free hour of play time now through May 19.
The Arena’s three VIP rooms are suitable for any occasion, including having a night out with friends, celebrating a birthday, hosting a graduation party and more. These unique private spaces can accommodate up to 10 guests with full lounge seating, TVs, gaming consoles and PCs. Each VIP room includes:
- Eight fully equipped gaming stations;
- Choice of console including PS4, XBOX or Switch;
- Dedicated assistance from an esports ambassador;
- Catering and food and beverage available upon request;
Since opening in March 2018, the Arena has transcended the city’s esports community and welcomed families and local gamers for its exciting tournaments. Guests can join in on weekly events such as:
- Mondays – Participate inPokémon Social Nights, which includes Pokémon Go, VGC and Arceus!;
- Wednesdays – Go head-to-head against opponents with 1V1 battles. Participate in tournaments like League of Legends, Street Fighter V and WindJammers 2 for the chance to win prize pools of $100.
- Thursdays – Play in teams with the Rocket League 3V3s. Gamers can kick their way to the top by winning the best out of three.
- Fridays – Join in on the brawl with Knockdown!, an action-packed event where players can participate in a variety of fighting games such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, King of Fighters, and Guilty Gear -Strive- for cash prizes.
- Saturday – Start your engines in electrifying Saturday Night Speedway tournaments. Players can race against each other as the tournament is narrated by live casters.
- Mondays – Thursdays: 50% off room rentalsvalid with code #HXADDUBLEJUMP.
- Fridays – Sundays: One free extra hour of play valid with code #HXA1UP
Located within Luxor Hotel and Casino, HyperX Arena Las Vegas has become the pinnacle of esports entertainment in Las Vegas. The Arena is a home base for local/national gamers and families who play both competitively and just for fun. The 30,000-square-foot Arena features a multi-level design with a 50-foot, two-story LED video wall; a 50-foot custom-colored HYPE TUNNEL; telescopic seating for spectators; world-class production facilities and a content studio for publishers and leagues; and a state-of-the-art Streamer Room.