Saffron, The Vegetarian Eatery, Vegas’ newest vegetarian and vegan restaurant located in Chinatown, will host Mother’s Day Brunch from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The brunch experience will include live music, a 3-course meal, and take home gift boxes as a token of appreciation featuring pastries, teas, and more.
The brunch experience features delicious new menu and cocktail items with a vegetarian twist, including fan-favorite dishes such as avocado toast, banana pancakes, eggs benedict, and more. Brunch lovers and vegetarians alike are invited to enjoy delectable, handcrafted organic cocktails, such as the Watermelon Sangria with mint, while indulging in carefully constructed dishes composed of fresh and primarily locally sourced ingredients. The innovative approach to an exquisite vegetarian brunch will satisfy any craving.
A Glimpse into Saffron, The Vegetarian Eatery’s Brunch Menu:
- Saffron Avocado Toast—includes cucumber, watermelon radish and lemon with everything- bagel-seasoning on whole grain toast
- Blueberry Yuzu Parfait— featuring macerated blueberry mint, gluten free granola, and Greek yogurt, topped with yuzu curd and toasted coconut flakes
- Ube Pancake—topped with mango coulis and toasted coconut, served with fresh fruit
- Saffron Benedict—features steamed broccolini, yuzu hollandaise on a toasted English muffin with a poached egg and a side of home fries or fresh fruit
- Mimosas—flavors come in orange, cranberry, pear, blackberry, guava, or mango. Bottomless mimosas available
- The Ginger Peach Bellini—includes muddled basil leaves, ginger syrup, peach schnapps, and prosecco
- Sunday, Bloody Sunday—features Stoli Vodka, traditional or spicy Bloody Mary mix, Tabasco, Worcestershire, lemon, and lime juice, garnished with a salt rimmed glass, with an olive, celery, cherry tomato, and lime wedge
Brunch will be available every Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.