The party hotspot in Downtown Summerlin has curated the perfect dishes to add a globally infused touch to your Easter Sunday brunch.
JING Las Vegas located at Downtown Summerlin is adding special menu items for Easter Sunday brunch this year. The new specials will consist of fun, eclectic dishes that elevate the traditional Easter Sunday brunch with a globally infused twist, along with JING signature drink specials that keep the mood.
Sunday, April 17 – Easter Day Sunday Brunch
- Easter Day Chirashi Sushi Bowl
- Yellowtail Hamachi, Hiramasa Kingfish, Hokkaido Bay Scallops, Ebi Nobashi, Tai Snapper, Kinshi Tamago, Sushi Rice, Furikake Nori
- Easter Lamb Paradelle Pasta
- Lamb Ragu, Handcut Paradelle Pasta, Roasted Morels Mushroom, Spring Sweet Green Peas, Ramp Garlic Sauce
- Singapore Style Egg Yolk Crab Noodles
- Egg Yolk Lo Mein Noodle, Jalapeño, Madras Curry, Crispy Onions
- JING Signature Drink Specials
- Peeps Marshmallow Martini
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Lychee Liquor
- Fresh Blueberry Syrup
- “JING Golden Egg”
- Midori Melon Ice, St. Germain Elderflower, Strawberry & Basil Syrup
For more information or to reserve a table, visit JING Las Vegas online at their website.
ABOUT JING LAS VEGAS
For over a decade, JING has been one of the most recognized and highest-rated restaurants in Denver and Aspen, Colorado. Winner of numerous awards, JING’s menu features Global Fusion Cuisine, with a focus on prime steaks, sushi and seafood, using products from locally sourced and organic farms. The ultra-chic setting includes dynamic design details and impressive fire and water features creating perfect chi for the best dining experience.