Festive Easter Dining Offerings Abound at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
This Easter weekend is set to be lively springtime celebration at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton, with scrumptious and festive menus available on Sunday, April 17 and throughout the weekend.Guests are encouraged to make reservations at www.virginhotelslv.com.
- Casa Calavera will celebrate Easter with special additions to the signature La Mañana Brunch menu, available on Sunday, April 17 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Offerings include crab and roasted corn enchiladas topped with poblano cream sauce ($25) and flan with fresh berries ($9). Guests will also enjoy live music from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Kassi Beach House from restauranteur Nick Mathers will offer a rabbit tagliatelle with braised rabbit, San Marzano tomato, porcini butter and roasted peppers ($26). Guests will toast with the choco bunny cocktail made with Frangelico, vodka, lemon juice, vanilla demerara and topped with egg white ($19). The pasta and cocktail will be available Friday, April 15 – Sunday, April 17.
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas’ signature Kitchen at Commons Club will celebrate with a traditional Easter dinner with prime rib, served with potato gratin, green beans and peppercorn jus ($28) and carrot cake with citrus cream cheese icing alongside candied pecans and caramelized pineapple ice cream ($12), available from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. on Sunday, April 17.
- Celebrate Easter at ONE Steakhouse with special menu items available Friday, April 15 – Sunday, April 17. The lamb tenderloin will be served with roasted asparagus and morel mushroom purée ($45). Sweeten the meal with the white rabbit cocktail, made with vanilla-infused vodka, Licor 43 and garnished with fresh pansies ($16).
- Award-winning Night + Market from Chef Kris Yenbamroong will offer diners the XO pineapple shrimp fried rice with black tiger shrimp, golden pineapple, garlic, green onion, homemade XO sauce and served in a hollowed-out pineapple and the fan-favorite orange chicken in celebration of Easter. The specials will be offered Friday, April 15 – Sunday, April 17.