Hotel and casino hosts job fair to interview for multiple positions, including casino revenue clerk, cooks, bartenders, food servers, front desk clerks and more
Treasure Island Las Vegas is now hiring for several job openings and will hold a job fair on March 23, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in its Antilles Banquet Room located across from the Starbucks and Mystere Theatre.
The hotel and casino is interviewing for positions for:
- Accounting: Casino Revenue Clerk
- Food and Beverage: Cooks, Cook Helpers, Apprentice Bartenders, Bartenders, Bar Porters, Bus Persons, Food Runners, Food Servers, Fountain Workers, Model Cocktail Servers and Management.
- Hotel: Front Desk Clerks Resort Services Lead Supervisor
- Lifeguards ($13/hour)
- Housekeeping: Assistant Housekeepers, Casino Porter, Guest Room Attendant, Linen Attendant, Utility Porter
- Race & Sportsbook: Sportsbook Supervisor
- Retail Sales
- Salon & Spa
- Security Officers ($18/hour)
Prior to attending, prospective job candidates are encouraged to access TI’s jobs portal at www.treasureisland.icims.com to view available positions and to complete an on-line employment application. Some computers will also be available on-site where candidates can fill out job applications. TI offers free parking for all visitors in its parking garage.
About Treasure Island
Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip is a privately owned hotel and casino. Boasting nearly 3,000 guest rooms, Treasure Island is a world-class destination for headline entertainment. Home to Mystère, the classic Cirque du Soleil performance combines the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Upscale and casual dining choices, hip nightspots and indulgent spa and shopping experiences further complement the one-of-a-kind Treasure Island guest experience. For more information about Treasure Island, visit www.treasureisland.com, or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @TIVegas.