The LINQ Promenade, the entertainment, retail and dining district located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, will be adorned in green décor while bars and eateries will feature food carts with festive St. Patrick’s Day offerings and traditional green beer all day.
In addition, High Roller, the tallest observation wheel in North America, will also be illuminated in green during the evening. Visitors to the Promenade on St. Patrick’s Day can also enjoy roaming bagpipers, as well as live, themed ice carving by ICEBAR ice sculptors.
Thursday, March 17
Special Events and Discounts
- Bagpipers will roam the streets from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- A live, themed ice carving will take place in front of ICEBAR by the talented ice sculptors starting at noon.
- The High Roller, the tallest observation wheel in North America, will be illuminated in multiple shades of green during the evening hours.
- ameriCAN Beer & Cocktails is offering grab-and-go green beers and Jameson shots
- Flour & Barley is offering 16-ounce green Guinness lager beer.
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar is offering Corned Beef and Hash, Corned Beef Sandwiches, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Irish car bombs, green beer, Guinness, Jameson and Proper Twelve.
- I Love Sugar will feature three sweet cocktails including the caramel apple flavored Kiss Me I’m Irish martini for $19, the Shamrocks cocktail for $14 and the giant Chasing Leprechauns candy martini for $42.
- Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery are featuring a guest DJ and a special Irish Hooley menu.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue will offer a Drunk Leprechaun Margarita – Party in the Jar for $55. The party in a jar, serves four to six people and includes Sauza Tequila, sour mix, Midori Sour and topped with Sprite.