Experience the thrills of college basketball at the world’s largest sportsbook at Circa, ‘Mania Under the Sun’ at Stadium Swim and private ‘Man Caves’ at the D Las Vegas
Downtown Las Vegasis ready for a basketball-filled month with a host of March Hoops viewing parties and events. Beginning March 16, sports lovers can head to Circa Resort & Casino for poolside dunks at Stadium Swim or catch the action at Circa Sports, the world’s largest sportsbook. The party continues at the D Las Vegas with celebrations at BarCanada, private rentable “Man Caves” and more.
MARCH MAYHEM AT CIRCA RESORT & CASINO
Circa was built with sports in mind to create a one-of-a-kind gameday experience:
VIP Viewing at the World’s Largest Sportsbook
Watch all the must-see moments at Circa Sports, standing at three stories tall and featuring a 78-million-pixel, high-definition screen. Equipped with power outlets and free Wi-Fi, Circa Sports offers customers several seating choices:
- Circa Club Upper: This comfortable section gives sports aficionados top-notch service and luxury booth seating.
- Circa Club Lower: Positioned in the middle of the sportsbook, this section offers perfect tables for medium-to-large groups.
- Champions Club: This prime-viewing area includes family-style seating near the front of the sportsbook.
- Legends Club: These seats provide a front-row view with plush recliners located directly in front of the sportsbook’s screen.
On-Site Gameday Bites: Guests can have gameday eats delivered right to their seats from Circa’s restaurants.
- Victory Burger & Wings Co.– Enjoy mouthwatering grub from Victory Burger & Wings Co. ranging from massive burgers to cereal-inspired milkshakes, crispy fries, savory wings and more.
- Victory Packages: These prime seating options come with plenty of food and beverage selections including burgers, fries, draft beers, soft drinks, an order of nachos and salads for the table, wings and more. Packages are available for pre-reserved time blocks ranging from 4.5 hours to 13.5 hours and includes seating for groups of four to 12 customers.
- 4 Top Tables
- 4.5 Hour Allocation: $600 per table; $150 per seat
- 9 Hour Allocation: $1,200 per table; $150 per seat
- 13.5 Hour Allocation: $1,800 per table; $150 per seat
- 8 Top Tables
- 4.5 Hour Allocation: $1,200 per table; $150 per seat
- 9 Hour Allocation; $2,400 per table; $150 per seat
- 13.5 Hour Allocation: $3,600 per table; $150 per seat
- Balcony Menu
- 4.5 Hour – 13.5 Hour Blocks for four guests: ranges from $800-$2,400
- 4.5 Hour – 13.5 Hour Blocks for eight guests: ranges from $1,600- $4,800
- 4.5 Hour – 13.5 Hour Blocks for 10 guests: ranges from $2,000-$6,000
- Project BBQ – Dig into downtown’s first Carolina Barbeque joint, Project BBQ, where you can feast on signature barbecue-style dishes. Patrons can try Project BBQ’s famous “garbage bowl,” filled to the brim with chips, slow-smoked brisket, pulled pork and chicken, house-made sauces and bacon.
- Saginaw’s Delicatessen – From the mind of one of the world’s top restauranteurs comes Saginaw’s Delicatessen. Dreamed up by Michigan legend Paul Saginaw, the deli serves a multitude of sandwiches “so big you’ll need two hands to eat them.” Visitors can also partake in all-day breakfast options and hand-crafted desserts.
“Mania Under the Sun” at Stadium Swim: Cool off in the country’s largest pool destination for sport fanatics. Stadium Swim features six pools, on three levels, all facing an enormous 40-foot tall, 143-foot diagonal high-definition screen. The year-round pool amphitheater features temperature-controlled pools with two swim-up bars. For guests who want a more private spot, Stadium Swim has 30 cabanas and super cabanas hosting up to 25 people at a time or they can reserve a chaise lounge, day bed or poolside box for comfort. Guests also enjoy dedicated tableside servers and towel refreshment services.
Free Viewing Parties: Circa will welcome guests to its third level warehouse for free viewing parties. Starting at 8 a.m. and available on a first come, first serve basis during the first two weekends of March Hoops, basketball enthusiasts can watch slam dunks and free throws while also dining on a variety of menu options.
All Circa visitors must be 21 years of age or older. For more information, contact 702-247-2258 or visit www.circalasvegas.com to book.
MARCH HOOPS AT THE D LAS VEGAS
the D Las Vegas will host a wide array of March Hoops events:
- Private Man Caves – Get a more intimate, home-style experience with the D’s exclusive “Man Caves.” Each space includes four 70-inch high-definition TVs, Wi-Fi, live casino sports betting from Circa Sports, stadium-style food and drinks and a private cocktail server.
Basketball in the Ballroom – the D will transform its 12th floor Detroit Ballroom into a public viewing event, where patrons can play craps and blackjack games in the middle of the basketball action. Guests can also enjoy the game from multiple large high-definition TV screens.
- Game Day at LONGBAR – Guests can imbibe on a refreshing drink and watch teams battle it out at LONGBAR. Boasting 1,300 square-feet of excitement, attendees can belly up to one of the 35 seats available and watch from 15 large, flat screen TVs with personalized sound systems.
- Brews at BarCanada – Watch the must-see moments from this one-of-a-kind, hockey-inspired spot. Share in Canadian’s tenacity and passion for sports at this 20-seat bar that features 85-inch TVs.
For more information about the D or to reserve a private Man Cave, call 702-388-2200 or email sales@theD.com.