Boyd Gaming properties across southern Nevada awarded multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in February at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery, California, Fremont and Main Street Station.
In all, more than $29 million in jackpots was awarded last month, including:
- On February 3, a lucky guest at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall hit an eight out of eight playing Keno and won a jackpot of nearly $21,000.
- Vivian visited the California Hotel and Casino on February 6, which was the property’s 47th Anniversary Week, and scored a nearly $12,000 jackpot.
- A player at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel turned a $25 bet into a $10,000 jackpot on a Double Double Bonus Poker slot game on February 7. That same day, a B Connected player at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa won a jackpot of more than $28,000 after making an 88-cent bet playing 88 Fortunes.
- At Suncoast Hotel and Casino, a fortunate guest hit an $80,000 royal flush jackpot playing video poker on February 10.
- On February 12, a player at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino won a more than $32,500 jackpot after betting just 88 cents on a Da Ji Da Li Jade Wins slot game.
- Mark, a Las Vegas local, hit a more than $26,000 jackpot at The Orleans Hotel and Casino’s Keno Lounge on February 13.
- A Suncoast guest walked away with a more than $17,000 payday playing Dragon Link Golden Century on February 16.
- A player at Cannery Casino Hotel turned their 88-cent bet into a more than $21,000 payday playing on a Coin Combo slot machine on February 18.
- Carol won a nearly $12,000 jackpot after betting $2.50 on a Dragon Link Panda Magic slot machine at Aliante on February 21.
- February 22, 2022 turned out to be a lucky day for a resident from Hawai’i who hit a more than $275,000 progressive jackpot playing IGT’s Wheel of Fortune® Gold Spin Deluxe™ Triple Stars at Fremont Hotel and Casino. The player made a $1.25 bet on a Wheel of Fortune Bonus Spin to win the big jackpot.
- On February 25, Las Vegas local Lee hit a more than $34,000 progressive royal flush jackpot during his visit to Sam’s Town.
- Jason, a Los Angeles native, hit a more than $8,500 progressive jackpot playing Pai Gow Poker at The
Orleans on February 28 with a five aces hand. He also hit a $2,000 dragon bonus and walked away with more than $10,500 in winnings.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.