This St. Patty’s Day, there’s no better place to celebrate than at Rì Rà Irish Pub inside the Shoppes at Mandalay Place.
On March 17, Rì Rà will bring Ireland to Las Vegas for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration unlike any other. With nonstop live entertainment featuring a variety of Irish bands, authentic Irish menu specials, bagpipers, dancers and more, Rì Rà will embody the true meaning of the holiday all day long.
On St. Patrick’s Day, Rì Rà will be open from 8:00 a.m. until midnight in celebration of the beloved holiday, so all St. Patty’s Day lovers can spend the whole day celebrating the Irish way at Rì Rà Irish Pub! Guests will be served on a first come-first serve basis.
Rì Rà will also offer a special St. Patty’s Day menu, featuring Irish classics, to complete the holiday festivities.
St. Patrick’s Day Menu Items Include:
- Deviled Scotch Eggs
- Breaded and fried banger wrapped boiled egg, creamy deviled egg mousse
- Corned Beef Wontons
- Shredded House brined corned beef, cream cheese, honey crushed red pepper, wonton skin, Thai chili Sauce
- Potato Cakes
- Pan seared, mashed potato, green onion, cheddar cheese, savory sour cream, balsamic glaze drizzle
- Publican Reuben
- Beer braised corned beef brisket, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, Marie Rose sauce, grilled rye
- Dubliner Burger
- Fresh rosemary-infused lamb patty, goat cheese, whiskey onions, curry aioli, toasted bun
- All- Day Irish Breakfast (Only served from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
- 2 Eggs, Irish bangers and rashers, black and white pudding, grilled tomato, mushrooms and toast
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Tender Guinness stewed beef, barely and root vegetables, dollop of pub mashed potatoes
- Fish and Chips
- Lager battered haddock, hand cut fries, tartar sauce or Irish remoulade, lemon wedge