Kids Day will reward 500 Las Vegas students from Clark County, who, with in-market support from the Vegas Golden Knights, have participated in the NHL/NHLPA Future Goals program, with an opportunity to experience NHL Fan Fair and hear from a panel of professionals in hockey at 10 a.m.
PT, who utilize the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math daily. Students, teachers and chaperones will have an opportunity to meet a variety of NHL mascots and participate in NHL Fan Fair activities, including a STEM & Sustainability-themed scavenger hunt.
The panel includes Ashali Vise, VGK Rink-side Reporter (emcee); Tyler Ferraro, VGK, Manager, Entertainment Experience; Andrew Ference, NHL Director, Social Impact, Growth & Fan Development; Joan Kilban, 2020 Future Goals Most Valuable Teacher of the Year presented by SAP Winner; and Dan Fleetwood, Vice President of Global Sponsorships, SAP.
The Kids Day panel includes:
- Ashali Vise, VGK rink-side reporter as emcee
- Tyler Ferraro, VGK, Manager, Entertainment Experience
- Andrew Ference, NHL Director, Social Impact, Growth & Fan Development, NHL Alumnus, and Stanley Cup Champion
- Joan Kilban, 2020 Future Goals Most Valuable Teacher of the Year presented by SAP Winner
- Dan Fleetwood, Vice President of Global Sponsorships, SAP
Media may now request credentials to cover 2022 Truly Hard Seltzer NHL Fan Fair – a four-day, 300,000 square-foot family-friendly fan festival at Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall Feb. 3-6.
- Friday Feb. 4, 2022
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT (Panel begins at 10 a.m.)
2022 Truly Hard Seltzer NHL Fan Fair
Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall
300 Convention Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89109