Drai’s Nightclub is turning things up this February. With the club reopening its doors for Sunday nights performances, every weekend will be jam-packed with three epic nights of parties and entertainment.
Iconic artists like 2 Chainz, DaBaby, Wiz Khalifa and many more will take over the Drai’s stage to put on unforgettable full-length performances as part of the Drai’s LIVE concert series. For the first two weekends of February, Drai’s has star after star on board for an incredible lineup to celebrate NFL’s Pro Bowl weekend in Vegas and Big Game weekend. Gucci Mane will also be hosting his birthday celebration on Feb. 13.
Drai’s is the only nightclub in Las Vegas that offers full-length concerts by today’s hottest artists. Every weekend, the Drai’s LIVE concert series brings big names like Rick Ross, DaBaby and Lil Wayne to the rooftop of The Cromwell, with epic performances set to the stunning backdrop of the lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
The Drai’s Nightclub lineup for February is listed below.
- Friday, Feb. 4 – Ludacris
- Rapper and actor, Ludacris, is known for popularizing the ‘Dirty South’ style of rap music with his hits like “Stand Up” and “Money Maker,” as well as his iconic features on songs by top artists such as Justin Bieber, Lil Jon, Usher and more.
- Saturday, Feb. 5 – DaBaby
- BET and Billboard Music Award-winning rapper, DaBaby, is known for his popular song featuring Roddy Ricch, “Rockstar,” and collaborations with some of today’s hottest artists, such as Megan Thee Stallion, Jack Harlow and DJ Khaled. Drai’s Nightclub recently hosted the official release party for his new mixtape, entitled “Back on my Baby Jesus Shit Again,” which dropped Friday, Nov. 12.
- Sunday, Feb. 6 – Lil Baby
- Lil Baby has recently been awarded the title of “Best Male Hip-Hop Artist” at the 2021 BET Music Awards, and his album entitled “My Turn” won “Hip-Hop Album of the Year” at the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Friday, Feb. 11 – Wiz Khalifa
- A multi-platinum selling, Grammy and Golden Globe nominated recording artist, Wiz Khalifa is known for hits such as “We Dem Boyz” and “Black and Yellow.”
- Saturday, Feb. 12 – 2 Chainz
- 2 Chainz is known for megahits including “No Lie,” “Birthday Song” and “I’m Different.” The Grammy Award winner has collaborated with some of music’s top talents, including Kanye West, Big Sean, Kendrick Lamar, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne and more.
- Sunday, Feb. 13 – Gucci Mane’s Official Birthday Celebration
- Gucci Mane, a frequent Drai’s performer, recently released his album “Woptober II,” which includes electrifying collaborations with Lil Baby, Quavo and DaBaby.
- Friday, Feb. 18 –Jadakiss
- Jadakiss, who got his start in music from a very young age in the 90’s, is still making high-charting music to this day. His fifth studio album, “Ignatius,” was released in 2020 and ranked highly on both Billboard’s Top 200 and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
- Saturday, Feb. 19 – TIP
- Three-time Grammy award winner, TIP, has released several highly successful singles including hits such as “Whatever You Like” and “Live your life” featuring Rihanna. He has also collaborated with some of today’s hottest artists such as Jeezy and Gucci Mane.
- Sunday, Feb. 20– DJ Franzen
- Drai’s resident and legendary DJ and producer, DJ Franzen, is known for creating an amazing party atmosphere.
- Friday, Feb. 25 – Fabolous
- The Grammy, Teen Choice Award and BET Award-nominated rapper known for his hits “Throw It In The Bag” and “You Be Killin’ Em.”
- Saturday, Feb. 26 – Big Sean
- Multi-platinum artist, Big Sean is best known for smash hits such as “I Don’t F**k with You” and “My Last.” He recently released a brand-new song, in collaboration with famed record producer Hit-Boy, entitled “What A Life.” This is his first single as a lead artist in 2021.
- Sunday, Feb. 27 – DJ Franzen
In February, Drai’s Nightclub will be open Friday through Sunday from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. Tickets and VIP table reservations are available on the website at www.draisgroup.com. Other special requests are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.