Circa Resort & Casino’s Carolina Barbecue Food Truck to Offer F&B Packages, including Premier Access to Fremont Street Experience’s 80s & 90s Dance Party Featuring Bobby Brown, Vanilla Ice, Village People, Tone Loc and more
Downtown Las Vegas will “go ham” this New Year’s Eve as Carolina barbecue food truck Project BBQ at Circa Resort & Casino hosts an all-you-can-eat bash. Hungry revelers can purchase packages that will have them indulging all night long, including access to Fremont Street Experience’s 80s and 90s dance party celebrations including performances by Bobby Brown, Vanilla Ice, Village People, Tone Loc and more.
Project BBQ is situated on the Fremont Street Experience and recreates a backyard patio vibe for communal gathering beneath the 16.4 million-pixel Viva Vision light show. Guests can feast all night and celebrate the New Year in true Vegas fashion with a midnight champagne toast and 2022-themed favors.
Tickets are limited for Project BBQ’s New Year’s Eve party. The event kicks off at 9 p.m. on December 31 and runs through January 1 at 1 a.m., with tickets priced at $250 per person. Guests can enjoy the following fan-favorite bites and menu options:
- Mini Project Chips: This shareable snack is made with homemade chips tossed with beer and cheese sauce, bacon bits and chives.
- Hot Link Skewer Bites: Patrons can munch on hot links dressed in Carolina sauce and topped with crema.
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread Bites: These bite-sized flatbreads are made with slow-smoked chicken, caramelized onions, BBQ sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Brisket Empanadas: These crispy hot pies are filled with smoked BBQ brisket and served with crema.
- Pulled Pork Bites: Project BBQ’s pulled pork bites are served on a grilled steak roll and topped with coleslaw.
- BBQ Chicken and Elote Tacos: Adding some spice to the night, these flavorful tacos are stuffed with smoked BBQ chicken and topped with tajin and parm mayo, grilled corn, onions and cilantro served with lime wedge.
- Desserts: Guests can satisfy their sweet tooth with handmade churro bites served with chocolate sauce and classic brownie bites.
- Drinks: Patrons can celebrate all night with well cocktails at Project BBQ’s satellite bar.
In addition to all you can eat and drink, guests will have access to the NYE Fremont Street Experience celebrations. The night will feature live performances from some of the biggest names of the era including Bobby Brown, Vanilla Ice, Village People, Tone Loc and more.
Tickets are limited and can be booked here.
Helmed by Chef Bernales and created in collaboration with his partners Rob Baker, Mo Pierce and Steve Hamlin, Project BBQ uses slow-smoked Carolina-style brisket, pork and chicken to create mouthwatering dishes such as tacos, sandwiches, empanadas and more.
Also on December 31, Circa Resort & Casino’s Legacy Club will be hosting a “Sky High New Year’s Eve Celebration” featuring an open bar with craft cocktails, select whiskey and wine; and hors d’oeuvres for the price of $350 per person.
Reservations are live and can be booked here.