Sugar Factory – Harmon Center Retail Corner
Tis’ the season to be sweet! The Sugar Factory will be featuring two Christmas specials this holiday season. Ring in the holidays with these sweet treats:
- Mistletoe Mule made with a sweet blend of cherry vodka, ginger beer, cranberry juice and fresh lime, stuffed with gummy Christmas wreaths and gummy cherries
- Tis the Season Milkshake made with a creamy blend of eggnog and vanilla ice cream, served in a white-chocolate dipped mug and decorated with mini candy canes, festive gumdrops and green sugar, topped with more gumdrops and a gingerbread man ($21)
To make reservations and view the full menu, please visit sugarfactory.com.
Bad Elf Bar at Shady Grove Lounge
Silverton Casino’s Shady Grove Lounge has been transformed into a “Bad Elf” holiday-themed pop-up bar. Now open nightly starting at 5 p.m. through Jan. 2, 2022, the bar was inspired by that favorite holiday menace, Elf on the Shelf. Additionally, the pop-up bar wouldn’t be complete without festive cocktails any bad elf would enjoy. Guests can sip these sweet treats by the fire for $10 each:
- Eggnog Martini made with white creme de cacao, vanilla vodka, and half and half, with a cinnamon sugar rim and whipped cream
- Dirty Snowman made with whipped cream vodka, Godiva dark chocolate, and half and half, topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
- Naughty Butter Beer made with vanilla vodka, butterscotch, and root beer, finished with whipped cream and sugar crystals
- Mocha Snowball made with marshmallow vodka, Godiva white chocolate, and coffee, with a candy cane rim and marshmallow piece.
- Shady Graham Central made with Baileys, white creme de cacao, and vanilla vodka with a chocolate graham cracker rim and roasted marshmallows
For more information, please visit silvertoncasino.com.
Silverton’s beloved mermaids will be taking a break outside of their 117,000-gallon tank on Saturdays and Sundays, Dec. 4-19, where they will read holiday stories to children of all ages next to the aquarium at 12-1:15 p.m. and 2-3:15 p.m. After each story, the mermaids will pose for pictures with the children and hand out candy canes. For more information, please visit silvertoncasino.com.
Sundance Grill will be serving a three-course Christmas meal from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. featuring a choice of house salad or seafood chowder; petit filet of beef made with truffle mushroom duxelles, amaretto-sweet potato purée, charred heirloom cauliflower and red wine demi; and s’mores bread pudding made with harvest crème anglaise, priced at $30 per person. To make reservations and view full menus, please visit silvertoncasino.com.
Mi Casa Grill Cantina
Mi Casa Grill Cantina will also celebrate Christmas Day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. with a three-course meal for $45 per person. The tasty menu includes a choice of house salad or pozole; 14 oz. bone-in ribeye made with cilantro potato purée and warm chorizo-corn elote sauté; churro cream puffs made with caramelized banana-passion fruit custard. To make reservations and view full menus, please visit silvertoncasino.com.
Christmas should be celebrated with sushi! Join Su Casa from 4:30-9 p.m. on Christmas Day with a special menu featuring a nigiri sampler of tuna zuke, salmon belly, hamachi belly, snapper sea bass, ebi and squid; temari sushi, made with tuna, salmon, unagi, snapper and ebi; tuna, hamachi, salmon and sea bass sashimi; maki roll made with spicy tuna and negihama; rainbow roll; and lychee panna cotta, made with black sesame sponge cake, passion fruit coulis and strawberry sorbet, priced at $75 for two people. To make reservations and view full menus, please visit silvertoncasino.com.
Twin Creeks will be open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from 4:30-9:30 p.m. with a three-course dinner for $75 per person. The holiday menu includes a choice of creamy onion soup and brioche croutons or a shaved heirloom carrot salad made with toasted pistachios, pomegranate, feta and pistachio vinaigrette; grilled lamb loin served with pea puree, lentils, braised radishes, yogurt sauce and mint; and black forest panna cotta made with chocolate cremeux, brandy cherries, cherry gelée and chocolate sponge cake. To make reservations and view full menus, please visit silvertoncasino.com.
Holiday cheer has arrived at STK Steakhouse with season long specials including Wagyu from around the world, caviar and limited time holiday entrees. Now through January 2, guests can enjoy the following:
- Japanese Joshu A5 Wagyu – filet for $99 per 2 oz. (4 oz. minimum); striploin for $89 per 2 oz. (4 oz. minimum)
- Rosewood American Wagyu 10 oz. strip for $139
- Westholm Australian Wagyu Picanha 10 oz. for $99
- Imperia caviar kaluga reserve (50 grams) served traditionally on ice with blinis and toast for $399
- Dungeness Crab & Truffle Gnocchi made with potato gnocchi, dungeness crab, hollandaise, aged cheddar, and shaved black truffle ($79)
- Steak & bourbon 3D tasting complete with a 10 oz. Australian picanha, barrel proof Wild Turkey mist, bourbon maldon salt, and a 1 oz. shot of barrel proof Wild Turkey ($119)
- Surf & turf with a 14 oz. New York Strip with a parmesan and Dungeness crab crust ($109)
Available exclusively for Christmas weekend (Dec. 24-26), STK Steakhouse will be serving holiday features in addition to their seasonal items including:
- Roasted prime rib served with confit fingerling potatoes, green beans, port wine shallots, and black truffle madera sauce ($89 per person)
- Roasted free range turkey breast served with confit turkey thighs, cornbread stuffing, maple sweet potato, green beans, mashed potatoes, old school gravy, and cranberry orange chutney ($69 per person)
To make reservations and view the full menu, please visit stksteakhouse.com.
Tis’ the season for holiday dining at Kona Grill! Available exclusively for Christmas weekend (Dec. 24-26) Kona Grill is featuring the following for dine-in, takeout, delivery, and pre-orders:
- Filet mignon served with miso asparagus, charred shimeji, shiitake and portobello mushrooms, and topped with a lobster cream sauce ($40)
- Honey glazed ham served with roasted vegetables, mashed fingerlings, and a honey glaze ($34)
- Macadamia nut crusted turkey breast with miso mashed potatoes, sauteed green beans, shoyu cream sauce, and a ginger-yuzu cranberry sauce ($34)
- Prime rib dinner for two complete with togarashi jus, horseradish cream, asparagus, and miso whipped potatoes ($72 or $36 for an individual serving)
- Surf & turf inclusive of your choice of any Kona roll and choice of Kona filet, New York strip, OR the big island ribeye plus green beans and miso whipped or crispy garlic potatoes ($41)
- Macadamia nut pie made with Kahlua, roasted macadamia nuts, coconut flakes and served with vanilla bean ice cream ($15)
To view the full menu, make reservations or place an order, please visit konagrill.com.
Lawry’s The Prime Rib
Deck the halls with Victorian Carolers at Lawry’s this holiday season. Singing Dec. 3-24, guests will be treated to Victorian-era costumed carolers during your meal. Carolers perform during regular dinner hours nightly. In addition to the in-house carolers, Lawry’s is offering a family-style holiday feast available for takeout and delivery. The holiday prime rib dinner is available in 3 different sizes: dinner for 4 people for $229, dinner for 6-8 people for $369, and dinner for 12-15 people for $599 which includes Lawry’s salad with vintage dressing on the side, creamed spinach, creamed corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, au jus, whipped cream and straight horseradish, sourdough bread, and yorkshire pudding. Whole ($469) and half ($299) prime ribs, whole pies, and holiday accompaniments like cornbread apple sage stuffing and cranberry pear relish in pints or quarts are also available to order a la carte. To place an order please visit lawrysonline.com.
Newly appointed executive chef Ivan Rojas and the team at Delmonico Steakhouse have curated a special menu for Christmas dinner to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. In addition to the regular dinner menu, the following specialty dishes will be available exclusively on Christmas:
- Scallop crudo with hearts of palm, micro chervil, citrus sea salt, and calamansi vinaigrette
- Country pate served with a toasted baguette, fig compote, pickled red onion, and watercress
- Red wine poached pears salad made with brioche lettuce, blue cheese crumbles, candied pecans, sweet pancetta, and aged balsamic syrup
- 3-day slow roasted duck with a salsify puree, wild mushrooms, and natural jus
- Tomahawk prime rib served with garlic fingerling potatoes, bearnaise sauce, and chimichurri sauce
- Peppermint buche de noel made with chocolate cake, peppermint mousse, meringue, and chocolate sauce
To make reservations and view the fill menu, please visit emerilsrestaurants.com/delmonico-steakhouse.
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
Executive Chef Ken Lum is cooking up a feast this Christmas with elegant twists on holiday classics. Available exclusively on Christmas Day in addition to the regular dinner menu, special dishes include:
- Butternut squash gnocchi with a bacon & chestnut brown butter vinaigrette
- Duck pastrami & humboldt fog goat cheese salad with baby arugula, pomegranate vinaigrette, and a cornbread crumble
- Gulf red snapper served with a spinach coulis and heirloom tomato confit
- Mesquite smoked Creekstone Farms prime rib with roasted garlic jus, spiced baby potatoes, and fried brussels sprouts
- Chocolate peppermint roulade cake with dark chocolate ganache and candy cane crunch
To make reservations and view the full dinner menu, please visit emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans-fish-house.
In collaboration with Wanderlush by Mariena, CraftLV is offering holiday cocktail kits available to be shipped nationwide, perfect for any cocktail lover. Their limited edition Sleigh All Day cocktail kit includes ingredients and garnishes for 3 different cocktails including:
- Up to Snow Good – a spiced old fashioned
- Wonderland – a sweater weather moscow mule
- Sleigh All Day – an electric play on the celebratory classic, the French 75
Each kit is $45 and can be personalized to fit your gifting needs. Bar tools and extra garnishes are available to be added onto each box as well. To order your box, please visit cocktail-kit.com.
The Stirling Club
The Stirling Club is kicking off the holiday season with two extraordinary holiday events:
- On Friday, Dec. 10 Kelly Clinton with special guest Clint Holmes will have an intimate holiday affair complete with all of your holiday classics like Little Drummer Boy in addition to some traditional music. The evening will be complete with a five-course meal and holiday cocktails. Tickets are $150++ for members and $175++ for non-members and can be purchased at thestirlingclub.com.
- On Sunday, Dec. 12 Golden Rainbow is partnering with The Stirling Club to host a holiday drag brunch show with some of Las Vegas’ favorite drag superstars from 12-2 p.m. A generous percentage of sales will benefit Golden Rainbow to provide critically needed services, including housing, education, wellness, and direct financial assistance to men, women, and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Edie, known for her leading role in Cirque du Soleil’s “Zumanity,” will host and perform live, alongside Martina Brookshire and Joji Darling from Notoriety’s “Faaabulous! The Show”, decked out in fabulous holiday attire and singing live to showstopping numbers including holiday favorites. Tickets are $99 per person (plus tax and gratuity) and include bottomless bubbles with a buffet station brunch menu featuring pastries, bagels with cream cheese and lox, pancakes, frittatas, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, eggs, bacon, and chicken sausage. Tickets can be purchased online through this form.