Jingle all the way through five bars spanning Circa Resort & Casino, the D Las Vegas and Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
‘Tis the season to drink, be merry and live it up in downtown Las Vegas. From now until Dec. 30, downtown CEO Derek Stevens will light up the holiday season with his 2021 Holiday Bar Crawl, featuring festive cocktail creations throughout his properties at Circa Resort & Casino, Golden Gate Hotel & Casino and the D Las Vegas.
During this bar hopping experience, imbibers can enjoy cocktails at five of Fremont Street Experience’s most beloved watering holes – Legacy Club, Vegas Vickie’s, MEGA BAR, One Bar and BarCanada – in their order of preference. Handcrafted cocktail specialties at each venue include:
- Legacy Club at Circa: While taking in the sights and sounds of the Las Vegas Valley at Circa’s 60th floor cocktail lounge Legacy Club, guests can indulge in either a “Ya Filthy Animal” or “Son of a Nutcracker” cocktail. Ya Filthy Animal is made with orange bitters, Angostura bitters, egg white, 5 spice, lemon juice, Kahlua, Foro Amaro, Redemption Bourbon and topped with nutmeg and a cherry on top. Son of a Nutcracker features Barspoon Fernet Branca, Avua Amburana, spice syrup, cranberry concentrate, Lairds Apple Brandy 100 proof, Buffalo Trace and a sugar cookie garnish.
- Vegas Vickie’s at Circa: Revel with iconic kicking neon cowgirl Vegas Vickie during this Bar Crawl stop, which offers a choice of either “Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer” or “Vickie’s Mistletoe.” Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer features Abuelita hot chocolate, Angostura bitters, ancho reyes, Jameson Black Barrel and vanilla cream. Vickie’s Mistletoe is made with heavy cream, Giffard White Crème de Cacao, Frangelico, Green Crème de Menthe, Skyy Citrus and garnished with a lemon peel.
- MEGA BAR at Circa: At Nevada’s longest indoor bar – spanning 165 feet with 46 double-stacked TVs – guests can imbibe on the “Miracle on MEGA BAR.” This drink features Makers Mark, cranberry juice, sour mix, ginger beer and a cherry garnish.
- One Bar at Golden Gate: Located on the exterior of the city’s original hotel-casino, guests can try a refreshing frozen specialty while taking in the atmosphere of Fremont Street Experience and its Viva Vision light show. Frozen flavors include pina colada, strawberry, blueberry lemonade and many others.
- BarCanada at the D: Paying homage to Canada, BarCanada’s holiday drink of choice is the “Moose Toe” cocktail, served with Knob Creek, amaretto, ginger ale, Angostura bitters and garnished with an orange slice.
Tickets can be purchased now through December 30 on CircaLasVegas.com for $100 per person. Passes can be picked up at the Circa concierge desk.