Co-owners Anthony Jamison and Nathan Grates are excited to announce the return of the original, unbeatable, Miracle on Spring Mountain Christmas & holiday-themed pop-up bar, taking over The Sand Dollar Lounge once again for the season.
The exclusive Las Vegas location of the renowned Miracle Bar Popup will transform The Sand Dollar Lounge into a fully immersive Winter Wonderland from Nov. 22 through an unforgettable New Year’s Eve celebration. Hours for this special pop-up will be 3 p.m. – 4 a.m. seven days a week, closed Thanksgiving Day.
In addition to the festive decor (think: elves, candy canes, stockings, and Santa! Santa! Santa!), and free nightly entertainment, a few highlights to look forward to are:
Theme/Dress up Nights – Including:
- Nov 28 – Vodka/Latke Party (Free latkes, cheap vodka shots)
- Nov. 29 – Candy Cane Night
- Dec. 4 – Ugly Sweater Party (Don your rattiest raglan or most savage sweatshirt and join in on the party taking place at all Miracle locations nationwide)
- Dec. 13 – Grinch Night
- Dec. 20 – Naughty or Nice Night (Mostly Naughty, but you do you).
Chef Pizza Pop-Ups – On select Wednesdays and Sundays throughout the pop-up, local prominent chefs will take over the Sand Dollar’s pizza kitchen to craft 2-3 of their own creations. Some are already established pizzaiolos. Some have never even served pizza before. Once again, a generous $15 per pizza will be donated and split between Project REAL and International Problem Gambling Center.
Holiday-Inspired Cocktails – Of course the main attraction are the unique specialty cocktails and matching glassware (available for purchase). Though some of the glassware and cocktail names are the same from prior years, recipes are all new! This year’s lineup features:
- Christmapolitan (vodka, elderflower, dry vermouth, spiced cranberry sauce, lime, rosemary, absinthe mist)
- Jolly Koala (bourbon, cacao nib apéritif, dry vermouth, mulled wine reduction, mole bitters)
- Christmas Carol Barrel (reposado tequila, coffee liqueur, dry curaçao, spiced chocolate, aromatic bitters, orange bitters)
- On Dasher (gin, vanilla liqueur, marshmallow, cardamon, black pepper, lemon, cream, egg, soda)
- Bad Santa -served hot- (aged jamaican rum, velvet falernum, mixed spiced butter, oat milk, nutmeg)
- Snowball Old-Fashioned (rye, gingerbread, aromatic bitters, wormwood bitters, orange essence)
- Elfing Around (prosecco, gin, mulled wine reduction, grapefruit shrub, aromatic bitters, orange bitters)
- SanTaRex (blanco tequila, mezcal, melon liqueur, almond orgeat, lime, tiki bitters)
- Yippie Ki Yay Mother F****r! (Barbados rum, rhum agricole, Trinidad overproof rum, ube & coconut orgeat, acid-adjusted pineapple juice)
- Jingle Balls Nog (cognac, cream sherry, almond milk, cream, egg, vanilla, nutmeg)
- Nice Shot (gingerbread spiced rye)
- Naughty Shot (cinnamon spiced bourbon)
For more information on the nightly entertainment schedule and special event nights, visit thesanddollarlv.com.