Merry Crimson makes a magical return for the holiday season as it transforms into a glamorous Tinsel Town beginning Friday, Nov. 26
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa is celebrating the most wonderful time of the year with the return of Merry Crimson. This season, the festive indoor and outdoor poolside lounge will be transformed into Tinsel Town, a luxurious experience kicking off Friday, Nov. 26.
Merry Crimson will be draped in sophisticated and glamorous holiday décor and the vibrant destination will welcome guests to jingle and mingle in a picturesque escape filled with the city’s most festive cocktails, live DJ-spun music, fire pits and photo moments galore.
New this year: cozy igloos located on the outdoor pool deck – making for the ultimate holiday destination for guests to share fa-la-la-la-la lots of fun with family and friends. Also new, a holiday punch bowl and spiked hot cocoa beverage cart are sure to liven the party. As guests, both naughty and nice, take in Tinsel Town’s Instagrammable atmosphere, as well as the thousands of Christmas lights throughout, they will be welcomed to indulge in elf-crafted cocktails and sweet treats such as s’mores by the fire pits, while dancing the night away as a live DJ plays all the hits.
Santa has made his cocktail list and checked it twice:
These cocktails will make your spirits bright:
- Polar Espresso – Ketel One | nitro espresso | coffee liqueur | vanilla; served in a martini glass with an edible chocolate Polar Express ticket
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle – Absolut Elyx | fresh cranberries | lime | ginger beer
- You’re Such a Grinch – Tito’s Handmade | Bombay Sapphire | Bacardi | melon | lemon Sierra Mist; served with pomegranate popping boba
- All my Friends are (Snow)flakes – Sipsmith | lemon | simple syrup |coconut-berry Red Bull
- Dirty Snow – Mount Gay Black Barrel | orgeat | allspice dram | lime | white grapefruit; served with mint, a sugar cane stirrer, horchata snowflake lollipop
- Holiday Spirits – Hennessey Black | velvet falernum | apple juice | angostura bitters | lemon
- Milk & Cookies for Santa – Trio of gingerbread cookie shot glasses | boozy “chocolate milk” shooters |reindeer chow
- Dear Santa, Next Year…I Promise – Ciroc | White Crème de Menthe | white cranberry strawberry | candy cane; served in inside a North Pole mailbox poured tableside
- Nice Until Proven Naughty – Stoli Vanil | Bailey’s | spiced demerara |cream
- Gingerbread Kisses & Holiday Wishes – Captain Morgan Gingerbread Rum | Amaretto | gingerbread syrup served with vanilla whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a gingerbread man
- Sugar Plum Intended – Grey Goose | Chambord | lemon | Moët Ice Imperial | simple
- I Think Santa Might be a Stalker – Jack Daniels Honey | sparkling cranberry | lime; served inside a Santa boot mug
- I’m Not Pouting; You Are – Casamigos reposado | grapefruit bitters | agave
- Sleigh All Day | 9 Grey Goose Holiday shooters including cosmopolitan, melon sour, blueberry lemonade; served inside Christmas bulbs and arrive via a smokin’ Santa’s sleigh
To learn more about the cocktail program, please visit the Station Casinos Blog here. Dash through the snow with these cocktail cart experiences:
- Let’s Get Lit – Holiday champagne punch | choice of Brut or Rosé | refillable light-up party cup
- We Go Together Like Hot Cocoa & Marshmallows – House made hot cocoa | choice of Bailey’s Kahlua, Absolut Vanilia, Jameson, Jack Daniels Fire, Patrón reposado | freshly toasted marshmallow skewer with a choice of toppings
Adding to the fun, the Red Rock’s Bakeshop famous cocoa bombs return as the perfect take-home treat to enjoy spiked or with warm milk available for order online or at the Lucky Penny pastry case.
Guests looking to make an evening out of their North Pole adventures can book the Stay ‘N Sleigh package with discounted room rates and a $25 food and beverage credit to get the party started. Guests can visit redrockresort.com to book.
Merry Crimson’s Tinsel Town will be open every Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. and Sundays from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. Starting Friday, Nov. 26 through Dec. 23, and then daily from Dec. 24 through to Jan. 1. Guests must be 21 or older, and entry is complimentary, though reservations are highly recommended. To make a reservation or book a table or cabana please call (702) 797-7873 or visit https://www.redrockresort.com/eat-and-drink/merry-crimson/.
Buyouts are available for larger groups and private events all day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as well as Thursday – Sunday before 3 p.m. For more information on private group events, please contact the Catering Department (702) 797-7550.