With the holiday travel season upon us, some travelers prefer to drive instead of fly.
Victor Botnari owns Universal Motorcars, 5585 Spring Mountain Road, in Las Vegas, which offers full-service vehicle repair along with collision and paint services, as well as Busy Bots Auto Repair at 6940 West Patrick Lane.
Botnari has seven important tips to keep in mind before you hit the road this time of year.
- Have your vehicle inspected before you go. That includes tire pressure and all fluids. Don’t assume an oil change is an inspection; all fluids need to be checked.
- Take extra water, a phone charger, and blankets. They will keep you safe if you need to wait for roadside assistance.
- If belts are cracked, replace them before you travel.
- Don’t put aside maintenance for holiday shopping spending; you will pay on the road.
- Have your battery checked; severe temperature changes are hard on older batteries.
- If you’re visiting snowy areas, don’t forget the chains. Chains are not universal. You must buy the ones specifically for your tire size. Practice installing them before you go.
- If you have an EV, know where charging stations are; batteries discharge faster in cold weather.
About Universal Motorcars
Universal Motorcars is known for offering optimal auto repair services to the citizens of Las Vegas, Nevada, and surrounding areas for more than 35 years at a comprehensive rate.
We have a team of ASE-certified auto mechanics who have years of experience in repairing every make, model, and type of cars, motorcycles, and trucks.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Our skillful mechanics are trained to take the utmost care of your automobile, thus getting to the root cause of the problem promptly and offering cost-effective solutions so that you can get back on the road at the earliest.
Universal Motorcars is an Auto Repair and Collision Center located in Clark County, Las Vegas, NV. A business that’s FCA Certified ( Ram, Kia, Hyundai, Dodge, Ford, Subaru, Honda, GMC, Toyota), also Platinum I-Car certified.
No hidden fees, original parts, your happiness, and safety it’s important to us. Apart from offering engine repair, oil change, brake pads, and transmission services, we also provide collision auto repair and truck body paint & repair services at cost-effective rates.
Source: ImageWords Communications