Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que to host special performances from country artists Craig Campbell on Dec. 7 and 8; and Jerrod Niemann on Dec. 11 and 12
An official sponsor hotel of the 2023 National Finals Rodeo (NFR), Treasure Island Las Vegas will be a hot spot for rodeo fans by offering room packages, special events and live entertainment, beginning Thursday, Dec. 7 through Sunday, Dec. 17.
During rodeo activities, Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que at Treasure Island will serve as the Official NFR Watch Party, starting an NFR livestream at 5 p.m. with free admission until 9 p.m.
The venue will also host a DJ and line dancing following the watch party before nightly live entertainment. Live country entertainment will include:
- Thursday, Dec. 7 – Craig Campbell at 9:30 p.m. and Dez Hoston at 11 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 8 – Craig Campbell at 10 p.m. and Brian Lynn Jones at 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 9 – Scotty Alexander at 9:30 p.m. and Brian Lynn Jones at 11:45 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 10 – Scotty Alexander at 9:30 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 11 – Jerrod Niemann at 10 p.m. and Just Dave Band at 11:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 12 – Jerrod Niemann at 10 p.m. and Just Dave Band at 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 13 – Kevin Fowler at 10 p.m. and Michael Austin at 11:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 14 – Kevin Fowler at 10 p.m. and Michael Austin at 11:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 15 – Mario Barth & About Kings at 10 p.m. and Jimmi Nelson at 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 16 – Brad Johnson at 9:30 p.m. and Jimmi Nelson
- Sunday, Dec. 17 – Brad Johnson at 9:30 p.m.
Guests can also experience mechanical bull rides and enjoy drink specials served by the world-famous Gilley Girls.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Autographs with special guests
NFR Bull Riders will sign autographs for rodeo fans on Wednesday, Dec. 13 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Stay & Play
Room packages start at $79 and include a free shuttle to and from the Thomas & Mack Center and an exclusive TI Gilley’s NFR Souvenir. Treasure Island will also offer its NFR guests 2-for-1 draft beers at Gilley’s; free live NFR TV satellite feeds inside the Golden Circle Sportsbook and Gilley’s Saloon; and 20% off admission to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Always free valet and self-parking make it easy to enjoy all NFR festivities at Treasure Island. To make reservations, call 800-944-7444.
For more information about Treasure Island and specials during NFR, visit www.treasureisland.com.
About Treasure Island
Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip is a privately owned hotel and casino. Boasting nearly 3,000 guest rooms, Treasure Island is a world-class destination for headline entertainment.
Home to Mystère, the classic Cirque du Soleil performance combines the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Upscale and casual dining choices, hip nightspots and indulgent spa and shopping experiences further complement the one-of-a-kind Treasure Island guest experience.
For more information about Treasure Island, visit www.treasureisland.com, or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @TIVegas.