Boyd Gaming guests throughout the Las Vegas Valley celebrated their wins of $10,000 or more during October.
In all, more than $32 million in jackpots were awarded at the following properties:
- A guest at Fremont Hotel & Casino started out the month with a more than $12,000 jackpot on a Buffalo machine on October 1.
- On October 5, a visitor to Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall was blown away after placing a 75-cent bet on a Huff ‘N’ More Puff machine and winning more than $14,000.
- Guesta at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel were feeling wonderful when their $12 spin turned into a more than $24,000 jackpot on a Wonder 4 Tall Fortunes machine on October 6.
- Sang placed a $1 bet on a Lightning Link machine at Sam’s Town on October 8 and was struck with a more than $18,000 payout.
- On October 10, Michael won a $10,000 payout from a 5 Times 10 Times Pay machine at California Hotel Casino.
- Eva won a more than $10,000 jackpot from a Wolf Run machine at Fremont on October 11.
- On October 14, a guest at The Orleans Hotel & Casino turned their $9 bet into a $10,000 jackpot on a Blazing 7s Triple Double Jackpot Wild machine.
- A lucky visitor at The Cal turned their 88-cent bet into a more than $11,000 payday on a Lucky Envelop Machine on October 16.
- On October 18, a guest at Main Street Station won a $15,000 jackpot from a Five Times Pay machine.
- A Boyd Rewards member found that slow and steady does win the race when their $2.64 bet turned into a more than $16,000 payday from a Turtle Kingdom machine at Gold Coast Hotel & Casino on October 21.
- On October 25, a guest at Cannery Casino Hotel danced to the tune of a more than $22,000 jackpot from a Dancing Drums machine.
- Main Street Station had another guest find favor after winning a more than $12,000 jackpot from a Five Times Pay machine on October 28.
- Patricia closed out the month a couple days early at Sam’s Town with her $10,000 payday from a Buffalo machine on October 29.
To stay up to date with what’s new at Boyd Gaming properties nationwide, visit www.boydgaming.com/company/news.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states, and manager of a tribal casino in northern California.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
The Company is also a strategic partner and 5% equity owner of FanDuel Group, the nation’s leading sports-betting operator, and the official local casinos partner of the Las Vegas Raiders.
With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service.
Through a long-standing company philosophy called Caring the Boyd Way, Boyd Gaming is committed to advancing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) initiatives that positively impact the Company’s stakeholders and communities.
Boyd Gaming was also recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes Magazine and America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity by Newsweek Magazine in 2023.
For additional Company information and press releases, visit https://investors.boydgaming.com.