Speed, spice, and star power combine at the Culinary Kickoff Grand Prix on November 16 at Allegiant Stadium. Experience a night of culinary extravagance and meet NFL legends while celebrating race weekend!
Get ready for an unforgettable evening of culinary excellence and high-octane excitement as we kick off race weekend in style! The Culinary Kickoff Grand Prix is set to take place on Thursday, November 16, 2023, from 7 to 11 p.m. at the iconic Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas. This exclusive event promises an exceptional experience, bringing together an elite group of culinary talents, premium brands, live entertainment, and a star-studded guest list.
Imagine taking in the views inside Allegiant Stadium, surrounded by the aromas of delectable dishes prepared by some of the world’s finest chefs. With approximately 14-16 interactive culinary stations and perfectly paired wine and specialty cocktails, the Culinary Kickoff™ Grand Prix is a culinary adventure like no other. This is the ultimate prelude to an action-packed race weekend that will tantalize your taste buds and ignite your senses.
Renowned chefs who will grace the event with their culinary prowess include:
- Chef Todd English: A culinary legend known for his innovative approach to Mediterranean-inspired cuisine
- Chef Belle English: A rising star in the culinary world, bringing creativity and passion to every dish
- Chef Aaron May: An award-winning chef and restaurateur known for his unique take on classic American fare
- Chef Thomas Bellec: A master of French cuisine, creating exquisite dishes that transport your palate ot the heart of France
- Chef Rick Moonen: A seafood aficionado and sustainable dining advocate, delivering flavors from the ocean to your plate
- Chef Antwan Ellis: An experienced talent celebrated for his innovative culinary creations in hospitality
- Allegiant Stadium Culinary Team: The culinary maestros behind the scenes at the spectacular Allegiant Stadium
Additionally, joining us for this gastronomic spectacle are NFL Legends:
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
- Charles Woodson
- Warren Moon
- Emmitt Smith
- Will Blackmon
- Sage Steele
These football greats will be adding their star power to the Culinary Kickoff Grand Prix, making it an evening you won’t want to miss.
For those with a refined palate, our selection of liquor partners is sure to delight. Savor the exceptional offerings from:
- Intercept Wines by Charles Woodson
- Woodson Whiskey
- John Anthony Family of Wines & Spirits
- Silver Oak
- Ferrari Trento
- Acqua Panna
- S. Pellegrino
- KHEE Soju
- Bricoleur Vineyards and many more!
As if the culinary delights and star-studded guest list weren’t enough, there will also be live entertainment and surprise guests to keep the excitement going throughout the evening.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this extraordinary culinary experience and celebration of the upcoming race weekend. Festive race week attire is encouraged. The Culinary Kickoff Grand Prix is an exclusive event with limited invitations available. Secure your spot and join us for an unforgettable evening of delectable dishes, fine wines, cocktails, and high-energy excitement!
Tickets to the event can be purchased via Ticketmaster.
For more information about Culinary Kickoff and the Delisle Group, please visit their website.
ABOUT CULINARY KICKOFF
Culinary Kickoff annually convenes the world’s top chef, vintner, celebrity, and athletic stars for a highly anticipated kickoff event filled with food, wine, specialty cocktails, sports and live music ahead of a global marquee event.
It is our passion to entertain and host our guests at the highest level while creating an intimate, fun, and delicious atmosphere…with a purpose! Learn more at www.culinarykickoff.com.