The Beloved Holiday Tradition Returns November 9 to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
For more than two decades, Glittering Lights – Las Vegas’ award-winning drive-through holiday spectacular – has been spreading yuletide joy, and the beloved attraction is sleighing its way back to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, starting November 9, 2023.
Returning for its 23rd year in the Las Vegas Valley, Glittering Lights – proudly produced by Ivory Star Productions and Winterland, Inc. – showcases a 2.5-mile course with more than 5 million lights and over 2,000 displays.
Etching itself into the hearts of locals, this quintessential drive-through attraction has received national acclaim as a must-see Christmas experience for both first-time visitors and seasoned tradition-keepers alike.
“We’re thrilled to bring Glittering Lights back to Las Vegas for another year of Christmas cheer,” says John Bentham, Glittering Lights Event Producer. “I’ve seen this event evolve from a fun Christmas activity to a seasonal tradition. Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year, but Glittering Lights has given it new meaning. Knowing that we are helping families make memories while giving back to our community really highlights the true meaning of Christmas.”
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
New Lights & Delights
Adding to the Christmas cheer, a new 60-piece Rockin’ North Pole light fixture – the largest installation on display and presented by Live Nation – will be unveiled this year. This animated light installation joins fan favorites like The 12 Days of Christmas and Sports Alley.
Santa Tram is back again, but this time with festive upgrades. Sponsored by Silver State Schools Credit Union, the outdoor, open-air tram is a magical holiday experience that puts Glittering Lights behind the wheel, allowing the whole family to sit back, relax, and partake in the holiday merriment together. With a decked-out Santa Tram Station, guests will enjoy the festive décor and access to Santa Claus for all the family holiday photos. For Santa Tram tickets and dates, visit GlitteringLights.Vegas.
A hallmark of Glittering Lights, the Living Nativity celebrates 10 years this season. Brought to life by local churches, organizations, and family/friend groups, the Living Nativity brings the story of the first Christmas to life and is reenacted on select nights in November and December.
Mark Your Calendars
In addition to twinkling lights and all the Christmas décor, guests can enjoy swag bags, special nights, and activations including:
- 11.10 – Veterans Day sponsored by Verizon
- Veterans and their families will be admitted with free entry on November 10 with VIC ID (Veteran Identification Card) or DAV ID card (Disabled American Veterans ID).
- 11.13 – World Kindness Day sponsored by Anthem Injury Lawyers
- It’s cool to be kind with Glittering Lights! The first 200 paid vehicles entering the experience on November 13 will receive a free ticket for future use in honor of the day of kindness. This gifted ticket has no restrictions – guests are encouraged to pass it on and share the love!
- 11.13 – Military Monday sponsored by Verizon
- Military Monday returns on November 13, with free entry for all active and inactive military/families with valid ID. Veterans and active-duty military must present the ID at the entrance to Glittering Lights to receive free admission for their carload.
- 12.31 – Ring in 2024!
- Visit Glittering Lights as we celebrate New Years’ Eve on East Coast time. Guests will enjoy a New Year’s Eve Countdown at 9pm followed by fireworks and all the magic of Glittering Lights.
The full calendar of events for the Glittering Lights season is available at GlitteringLights.Vegas.
A Season of Giving
Since its inception, giving back and supporting local organizations has been a focus of Glittering Lights. During the 2022-2023 season alone, Glittering Lights helped local Boy Scout Troops raise $350,000 for their programs as well as an additional $200,000 for partners like Goodwill of Southern Nevada and the Las Vegas Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities through donations, giveaways, and special programs. A focus of every year, the Glittering Lights team is excited to support the community this year and for many years to come.
Hours and Tickets
Glittering Lights is open daily, from 4:30-9pm Sundays through Thursdays, and 4:30-10pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays. New this year is the Early Bird Special that gives guests $10 off when they are in line before 6pm every night! Tickets for the entire carload are priced at:
- Car or Truckload Any Day Ticket $39
- Season Pass $129 for two vehicles
- Fast Pass $64 per car or truckload
- Santa Tram $25 per person
Tickets can be purchased online at GlitteringLights.Vegas. Additional coupons and discount vouchers are available at local Terrible’s, Port of Subs, Goodwill of Southern Nevada, Del Taco, Star Nursery, UMC, Chick-fil-A, BlvdHome, Verizon, and Silver State Schools Credit Union.
Glittering Lights celebrates through January 7, 2024 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Follow along for festive updates and details on all the social platforms:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GlitteringLightsLasVegas
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lasvegaslights/
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@lasvegaslights
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@lasvegaslights
About Glittering Lights
Jingle that sleigh to Las Vegas Motor Speedway – only 10 minutes north of Downtown Las Vegas – for the holiday drive-through spectacular, Glittering Lights. The dazzling array of festive Christmas lights and sounds features more than 5 million LED lights that intertwine throughout a 2.5-mile course through the speedway, shining 23 years bright this holiday season. Follow Glittering Lights on Facebook and Instagram for updates and holiday cheer!