Casino Collectibles Association Unveils Redesigned Club Website
If you have a collection of pocketed chips from the casinos you have visited, there’s an international club with members just like you. And you can join for just $35.
Learn all about the Casino Collectibles Association (CCA) on the club’s new and improved website at www.ccgtcc.com. The CCA is a 501(c)(3) educational organization with the mission of preserving gaming history and collecting casino memorabilia and souvenirs.
Benefits are many, including the world’s best resources to identify and validate casino chips and tokens, and special access to the world’s largest casino chip and collectibles exhibition, hosted annually by the club. The 2024 show will be held June 13 -15 at the South Point Casino in Las Vegas.
Since casinos first opened, people have been pocketing gaming table chips, matchbooks, tokens, menus – anything with a casino name on it – as souvenirs, a routine that grew into a passionate hobby. “
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Collectors have amassed a treasure trove of the rich history of casinos from all over the world. They’ve researched the back roads and tiny casinos and written books documenting the story of gaming. If you find casinos – and specifically casino history – a fascinating topic, this website, and this club is for you,” said David Spragg, President of the Casino Collectibles Association.
The updated CCA website, officially launched October 1, 2023, features a more modern, inviting, and up-to-date design with a stronger representation of the 35-year-old club and the hobby its 2,000 members enjoy. Several enhancements have been added, with a view to enriching the user experience, increasing comprehension, strengthening the clarity of content, and facilitating easier navigation to reach desired information. A few of the many new features of the site include:
- Easy reference to the extensive education resources related to the hobby including videos, club library of decades of historic quarterly magazines, chip and memorabilia collecting pointers (getting started, identification, authenticity, cleaning, storing, and trading), and collectibles topic seminars, to name a few.
- Unsurpassed information on the history of casinos, both legal and illegal.
- The largest archives of gaming manufacturer records and casino gaming chips.
- Expanded member benefits section, including online and mail-in membership applications.
- The latest information on the club’s annual Casino Chip and Collectibles Show, the world’s largest casino chip and collectibles exhibition, a must-see event for anybody who is fascinated by gaming history.
- Library of images from the past six years’ annual shows.
- Library of club newsletters and news releases.
The redesigned CCA website can be found at www.ccgtcc.com. The Casino Collectibles Association is the dba of the Casino Chip & Gaming Token Collectors Club.
ABOUT THE CASINO COLLECTIBLES ASSOCIATION
The Casino Collectables Association, (CCA) is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) club devoted to the fast-growing hobby of collecting casino memorabilia. The club is a resource for information and history of gaming artifacts, including one of the largest archives of gaming manufacturer records and casino gaming chips.
Become a member and take advantage of the experts who volunteer their expertise in this fascinating hobby.
An educational project of the CCA, the Museum of Gaming History (MoGH) comprises an expanding series of fascinating casino memorabilia kiosk exhibits in Las Vegas located within The El Cortez and Plaza casinos, and the Mob and National Atomic Testing museums, and Spinettis Gaming Supplies. A single permanent location is the ultimate goal.