On Monday, Oct. 2, Pinkbox Doughnuts will begin its month-long celebration of Halloween with an extended lineup of adorably spooky and delicious doughnut creations, including:
- The Vampire — Glazed raised ring with vampire teeth toy and vampire décor
- Halloween Swirl — Orange frosted raised shell filled with cheesecake and topped with a purple swirl
- Halloween Mummy — Chocolate frosted raised shell filled with cookies n cream whip, topped with Oreo Crumble and mummy décor
- Night Crawler — Chocolate frosted raised shell topped with green frosting, Oreo crumble, and gummy worms
- Spider Ring — Pink frosted “Ube” (purple sweet potato) cake topped with spider web decor and a spider ring
- Chocolate Jack — White frosted raised shell filled with chocolate whip and topped with Jack Skellington décor
- Creepy Crawler — Orange frosted raised ring topped with a glazed chocolate Pee Weez and spider décor
- It’s Ya Birthday — White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
- Frankie Bar — Green frosted raised bar filled with chocolate whip and topped with Frankenstein décor
- Strawberry Mummy Doughsicle — Strawberry frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with mummy décor
- Booo — White frosted raised ghost filled with confetti whip and topped with ghost décor
- Eye See You — White frosted croissant doughnut topped with eyeball décor
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
- Purple People Eater — Vanilla cake topped with grape buttercream, covered in purple icing and monster décor
- Vampire Pooh — Chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, covered with chocolate icing, Halloween sprinkles, and vampire décor
- Vegan Pumpkin — Orange frosted raised vegan shell filled with pumpkin vegan buttercream and topped with pumpkin décor
- Halloween Pee Weez — Glazed vanilla cake Pee Weez with Halloween Sprinkles
The Halloween doughnuts will be available until Oct. 31 at all Pinkbox locations as well as for pre-order online.
Rounding out the October doughnut offerings is October’s doughnut of the month: the Great Grape, a purple frosted raised shell filled with grape whip, topped with grape sugar and a grape rosette. The Great Grape is also available from Oct. 2 through Oct. 31 at all Pinkbox Doughnuts locations.
For more information on Pinkbox Doughnuts, store locations, hours, and doughnut varieties, please visit www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com.
ABOUT PINKBOX DOUGHNUTS
Awarded “All-Time Best Doughnuts” by Las Vegas Weekly, and “Best Doughnuts” in the Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts has eight locations across the metropolitan Las Vegas Valley as well as at the Nevada/California border in Primm, Nevada, the Nevada/Arizona border in Laughlin, Nevada, and in St. George, Utah.
Established in 2012, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers a fun modern-day twist on the classic doughnut shop with a whimsical pink interior where more than 70 varieties of delicious doughnuts – each with their own creative design and personality – are sold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at select locations.
Perfect for social media memories, Pinkbox Doughnuts is expanding rapidly with plans to open several new stores.
It also operates a doughnut food truck that travels to parties and special events.