O’zapft is! Oktoberfest has returned to Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas!
“America’s Got Talent” winner and New York-New York Hotel & Casino headliner Terry Fator, along with Winston the Impersonating Turtle, kicked off the 2023 Oktoberfest celebration on Friday, Sept. 8 as the season’s first official keg tapper.
Then, on Saturday, Sept. 9, the world-famous Chippendales heated up the Haus when they tapped the keg of Oktoberfestbier.
Other upcoming keg tappers this season include:
· Friday, Sept. 15: Lady Gaga tribute artist Tierney Allen from Legends in Concert
· Saturday, Sept. 16: KLUC-FM morning show hosts Chet and Kayla
· Friday, Sept. 22: The ladies from FANTASY, the sexy production at Luxor Hotel & Casino
· Saturday, Sept. 23: Former Vegas Golden Knight Deryk Engelland
· Friday, Sept. 29: Multiple award-winning family band The Bronx Wanderers
· Saturday, Sept. 30: Westgate Resort & Casino headliner magician Jen Kramer
· Friday, Oct. 6: Mercedes Martinez from Mix 94.1 FM and KLAS-TV’s Las Vegas Now
· Saturday, Oct. 7: Mayor Carolyn Goodman
· Friday, Oct. 13: High-energy Las Vegas performer Zowie Bowie
· Saturday, Oct. 14: Professional BMX athlete and television personality Ricardo Laguna
· Friday, Oct. 20: Rick Harrison from “Pawn Stars”
· Saturday, Oct. 21: Excalibur Hotel & Casino headliners The Australian Bee Gees
· Friday, Oct. 27: Blogger, podcaster, writer, actor and the original influencer Perez Hilton
· Saturday, Oct. 28: Tropicana Las Vegas headliner magician Murray SawChuck
Oktoberfest runs through Tuesday, Oct. 31 and reservations are strongly encouraged.
Reservations at Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas can be made by calling 702.853.BEER (2337) or visiting HofbrauhausLasVegas.com.
Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is open Sunday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
ABOUT HOFBRÄUHAUS LAS VEGAS
The Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is the first German/Bavarian beer hall and restaurant in Las Vegas which creates a true Bavarian beer hall experience that is even more than a dining adventure.
No ordinary restaurant, Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas is an energetic party daily, with boisterous sing-alongs, dancing in the aisles and on the benches, and premium Hofbräu beer.
From its hand-painted ceilings to its imported beer and delicious food, Bavarian hospitality abounds. Guests can savor schnitzel, sausages, sauerbraten, pretzels and so much more.